Reviews for Open Up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love this fic, and how much time you covered in so many words. Very powerful
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I see it's been eight years since this was written but, I have to say, it's lovely and one of the best Logan/Veronica one shots I've ever read.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
God so angsty, romantic, and LoVely. I swear, they're the only couple I can condone cheating on significant others; it's shameful really.
Arica Lynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow. that was just... wow. fantastic. what amazing characterization. great work.
Laivin chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
wow .. i swear, that is like .. the best LoVe fic i have read! gorgeous .. perfect! YAYE! so well done!

*elf hugs and kisses*

Laivine
CaptainInappropriate chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
AH

BEST AND MOST INTERESTING STORY I'VE EVER READ. this was VERY awesome! i love the order and the background and the history... wow it was great! love the ending too *gurgle*
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Oh, my God! That was perfect! I knew looking through some old VM fics would be worth it. I'm honestly shaking.
sea chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
awesome fic, the choppy cuts worked perfectly with the piece.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
aw I loved it
a.k.a.-leyton chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was absolutely the most brilliant piece of fic I have read. The way you cut between past and present was flawless. The words and imagery all flowed perfectly and I found myself getting lost in the story. Incredible job.
anon chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
I loved this fic. I am a big fan of LoVe. Please write more. You are a great writer.
Sala chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I luv this story so much please continue it
SeaWench chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I love this story. It made the possiblity of Logan and Veronica work for me, which made this week's episode just amazing. You have a wonderful narrative style. The time jumps work well.
Jenna Summers chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I loved it. Logan and Veronica are by far the best pairing on VM.
Alicia Jo chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was really, really good. I just, wow.