Reviews for The Hands of Saints
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I absolutely loved it! :)
lenora chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
GOD, I loved it!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Awesome story
St.Stephen's chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Ok, I adore all of this. But mostly I adore the last line: "Truth and Justice, Justice and Truth - whether they hold a handgun or a handshake, well, that depends on you." Absolutely perfect.
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This is a wonderful piece written from a wonderful point of view. Very original and very clever. Kudos!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
What a great closing line! Cool piece!
mystikeyes chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
It's rare that someone can get so valid a point across in 87ikk

76yuo few words. I dont usually read so short of stories but m impressed, especially with the last few sentences. id love to see more stories from you. oh you should check my new story ad idem (of the same mind) and let me know what you think.

mystikeyes
C.C.Moon chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That's really good... I like how it captures something the film doesn't. It really pushes that they weren't bad guys.

I don't think I ever thought of that kid again, but you caught his spirit and emotions so well.

Well done.
Aimee chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh my gosh-that's really great, man!

Very clever!
sirladyknight chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Very nice. Short and to the point but still well written.
LinLin chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Very cute! I liked it!
WeaveTheStars chapter 1 . 5/10/2005

That was lovely.

I heart you :)
Jesse chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Nice. Just... nice. This is... wow. I'm out of compliments. This piece though, just, boggles my mind. It's so short, but so powerful. Just wow.
Porcelain Prayer chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow. Just wow. Your writing is SO beautiful... is it one-shot or will there be more? I really hope there is... I ahve never read anything as good as this. I'm so... out of it... so amazed... this is SO good...
Fair as Sebastian chapter 1 . 3/26/2005