Reviews for Far Gone
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
You made me cry so many times... God damnit Kiri...
InnocentGraces chapter 12 . 3/13/2011
Aw...

And the story ended so fast...

Any sequels?

(Sweet Kaze/Kumo and Kiri/Kumo~I love the bits of Kumo/Crux too~)
Rahar Moonfire chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
I love how you made Kumo constantly appologize. That habit fits his character perfectly I think. Kansha suru for posting this wonderful story.*adds story to favs*
Rahar Moonfire chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I just read your opening warning at the beginning of chapter 1 and I cracked up. I'll give ya this, you're very good at openings (something I fail horribly at). *gives in to histerical giggles*
Dawn of Chaos chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
wow it was so sad but i'm glad there was a happy ending instead. it was great really. glad to have found and read this. you did a great job!

Rea
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Who the hell would like the Deathlords! The Earl is a spoiled brat, Pisto is a first class Jackass, Herba is a psycho plante lady, Oscha is a sadistic bastard who's own mother would be ashamed of him and Fungus, is an egotistical Mushroom. The only likable one is Makenshi and he's not really a Deathlord. So bash away at the Deathlord. I don't think anyone will mind seeing them bashed in to the ground and run over for safeties sake.
Knightmere chapter 12 . 12/19/2006
omg! that was a beautiful story! I cried at the end! T_T I felt so sorry for Kumo having to go through all that crap...you're EVIL! but I love ya for that happy ending! _ ...I'm crying tears of happiness! I love your story!...I'll stop yelling now _U
Second2dead chapter 12 . 11/7/2006
awesome alittle oc but I like _ Kaze/kumo is my favorite pairing for this anime! Thanks for writing this!
Yuffie-Babe chapter 12 . 10/24/2006
This has got to be one of the best fics that I have ever read! Thanks!
Reinna chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
This is quite possibly one of my favorite stories on even a few months after I first read it. x] I really love angsty!Kumo, and the way you portray Kaze/Kumo's relationship. And I'm a sucker for happy endings, so eh.

Yay, keep up the good writing!
Stormshadow13 chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
Yeah! They didn't die! This was a very nicely done story. Keep up the good work.
myanger chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Feral~~(Can I call you like this?)

Just today I finish reading your story. I am so movied!

I really very love this pairing(Kaze and Kumo). I have found all the webpage of Chinese (Because I am a Chinese:))to find the story about this pairing. What made me upset is FFU is not popular at all in China or Japan. Thank goodness I found this website:)~

In my opinion, the story is about love and hope. I am movied in the love that Kiri for Kumo and I felt warm in the interaction between Kaze and Kumo~

finally, I am happy they were alive afterward~I love happy ending, too.:)

Hopefully my poor English is not disturbing you...
PLEASE DELETE INACTIVE chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
0 I absolutely love your story! Your writting is the best; flawless! The stories plot is wonderful and I just love how you have everything set up! But I feel so sorry for poor Makenshi! He didn't deserve that! Well anyways keep up the good work, I just love this story!
hitokiri youkai chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
Rock on!
kaiba-queen chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
I love this fic to the end of wonder land and back again...a thousand times...a mikllion times...infinity times. It RULES!

Just one thing. I one of the earlier chapters where Kumo is using his mist, it is Concert, not Konzert.

You know, before I started to read fanfiction I was dead against homosexuality and incest and stuff, but thanks to you, DarkHikari15 and some others, i now see life in a whole knew light. But unless its Kumo and Kiri, I'm still against incest _!

Keep writing!