Reviews for Betrayal
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/1
...
...*angry face, because fanfiction comments don't allow the frowny-brow symbol in reviews*

Wow, what the **** Peter. So lame. So cowardly. Indeed, the ultimate betrayal. Bastard.
I feel bad for his past self, because he was always picked on as cowardly (and since he somehow got into gryffindor it probably hurt more), and it could have turned out so different. AND YET, he never did anything to help himself, or be anything BUT what others saw him as - the untalented tagalong, the coward. When his "courage" finally showed itself it was only in the form of using his newfound backbone to betray his only friends.
No matter what happens, no matter what fic I read, or anything... I always just want him to get his just desserts. What harry said in cannon was exactly right- “If you made a better rat than a human, it’s not much to boast about, Peter.” It cold have turned out so different... but in his desire for finally getting some "respect," he didn't realize that he already had it from the very friends he betrayed, and he just turned out pathetic.
Captains' Orders chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That made wormtail look soooo evil! I'm impressed, I didn't think I could hate him anymore than I already did!
LunaNotLoony chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
These stories are so brilliant!
Jane doe chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Amazing. I loved it. I really hate wormtail but I loved the one-shot. very well-written : )
trixsis chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
great, but eevvill...
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I liked your take on Peter and why he did what he did. Thanks for writing.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Great one-shot. Very believable.
Hoeun chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Poor Moony...
Arroweh chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This was amazing! I absolutely love how you wrote this... it's nice to see a good Peter fanfic around. Most fics with him are all the same-horribly written and only depict him as a flat, completely pathetic fat guy. Granted, he is cowardly and a bit insane, but you pulled it off wonderfully. Wormtail's definitely underrated. .
leo-sol chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This one makes me shudder too. In a bad way because this is exactly how I picture Peter to be. This eerie, this much of a maniac. But in a good way too, because your writing is brilliant.
The Paisley Pajamas chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ouch. Very canon and very ouch. Good job.
moonjump05 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Oh, Wormtail. He is so underappreaciated.
LaRohaZeta chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Well, I was just rereading this one of your one-shots, and I thought, "well, maybe Neurotica might want to combine all of her one-shots (Sirius' POV being my favorite) into one story; a collection of one-shots of the night Lily and James died, from all their friends' point-of-views". I thought it might be neater. Just a suggestion, though.

LaRohaZeta
The Fifth Marauder chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Oh, he sucks. Really. He deserves to be killed! Avada Kedavra isn't even enough. At the very least he needs to be chained to the WHomping Willow and beaten to death!
WindMadeSolid chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow! This is really good! When I read "She couldn’t see him, but she knew." I started to cry!