Reviews for Sunflowers
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
this was very well written! i think it's good to try so hard writing..its more rewarding afterwards, dont you think? ) i have a hard time organizing my words too, so i understand how that feels. let's try our best D i really like this story, the idea of Cloud visiting Aeris everyday. )
Xeal II chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Such a unique concept. This story is excellent.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
1 word.

AWESOME.

I love your fic.
gaara-o-sand chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
aaw! cute!
Eruruu chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Gah, I loved this a lot. Beautiful job!
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
sad but good nontheless. I loved the story, simple, fallows the real thing, sweet, and short. great stuff, love it

got to go

Later
happyunderground chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
well i thought it was very good. good job.
Videl Warrior Princess not logged in chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*sniffles* Aw...that's so sweet, yet sad at the same time! This is the first fic I've read that has dealt with Cloud's love for Aeris after her death. Great job!
Lotuss Tears chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I understand how you feel about not being able to fully transfer those thoughts to paper or the written word, if i had a dollar for every time that happened...i'd be rich, but that aside i enjoyed this one too, you do One Shots very well.
Verdot chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Nice image. Sunflowers. I can see it clearly in my mind. Lovely work.

Cendrillo
0utfoxed chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
That was quite good. And don't worry, there is no such thing as writing without effort. You just need to stick with it. (A change of environment helps sometimes.)
namiki belle chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Very nice and sweet...
Roaring Flame Cat chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aww... What a cute little story... *pats you on the back* You poor soul... I'm sorry that you have a hard time writing... *I know how it's like* I'll go through writer's block FOEVER before I get a decent idea... CURSE YOU WRITER'S BLOCK! *shakes fist*
Clorith chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Lovely! *appluades* It was so bittersweet, please write more CloudxAeris stuff!
Tacofoolio chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That was very sweet. Great job! Even those who seem to write effortlessly still have their moments, so don't worry, it gets easier as you keep on, I think this was very well done.