Reviews for Help!
Philomena Kuroi chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Sweet.
Revengeat3am chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
aw! gotta love nick/greg squishiness...:) i really loved the ending it ended the chapter perfectly..kinda a cliff-hanger and kinda a clean ending for the chapter. not bad for your first slash fic! ::two gigantic thumbs up::
Anna chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Normally I'm not really into slash, blut this one is really good!I loved the ending, it was very cool. You should continue it, or maybe write another one?
Lament chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This is really good! I hope you'll continue. The one thing I would suggest is using dialogue tags a bit more often. In some places, I had to think about it to figure out who was talking. But anyway, great job!
Sillie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Heh, that was cute. :'3
knuddel chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh, my fumbling Nick. I really like the end and I'm sure that Greg will ask for a second date. I can see him beaming after Nick's last sentence. So you HAVE TO write a second chapter!

That's a very sweet little story. What about a sweet long story?
shacky20 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Great chapter, really hoping that there will be a second part!
lins chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
this was really sweet, I could imagine that happening between them. great job
ScribbleDream chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E ending! It was very, very cute. I loved Nick's awkwardness, and Greg... well, he's always hott. Very lovely.

But, for your next fic (you'd better write one! :tries to act tough: :fails miserably:) I would add a little more details: feelings, surroundings, that sort of thing. Adjectives are your friend! But for a first slash fic, it was an enjoyable read. Good job!
BabyAlyx96 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was pretty good for your first slash fic! And ::snorts:: That ending? Loved it. Because, hee. Good job.
jewelbaby chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Good story can't wait for more
Cuddy Cabin chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Interesting...hm. I wonder what is going to happen?