Reviews for Calling of the Shadows
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
more please
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This is interesting... You now have my interest peaked.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
this is really good! now I'm wondering what's going to happen next! please update soon!
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
I particularly loved the beginning of this story "Calling of the Shadows", and I can't wait to find out how Harry's final transformation leaves him and exactly who is real parent's are. Somehow I feel that Dumbledore knows more than he's saying and that their's a connection somehow with Severus Snape. Was baby Harry taken/stolen from his parents or given willing? In the story James Potter knew who the parents were, but wouldn't tell Lily, did his friends know?

So many questions, and what age was Harry during the story? It was only after I read the story, and went back to read others that I found the story was only hold. But I still thought I read it again, and send you a review of the story. I've also added the story to list of favorite stories (even if their's only two chapters.

I really hope that you do write further chapters to this story because I would really love to read them.
Jay chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
well good, i hope u continue

j x
Valconwing chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Can't wait till the next chapter! Keep up the good work
Sweet-single chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
interesting but you haven't updated in a year

update soon
Devils Mime chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
this is good. update soon
mandi chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
i love sroies where harry is adopted! please update soon! see ya!
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Awesome story. Very interesting. Please update soon so we can find out what happens next.
adrixa chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
oh I forgot to ask: Is it Narcissas and Voldemorts child? (just trying to be creative)