Reviews for The Journals of Anna Morgan, Part Two
persephonevii chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
An amazing sequel. Well worth the read. As I read her entries I came to the conclusion that Samara herself is merely the vessel for some great being or force, and she struggles against that but it is a losing battle for the little girl.

It is terrible to see with each passing entry things just get worst and worst for the Morgans, unlike the rollercoaster ride of Journal 1, it's only a downhill ride for these guys now.

As usual you have conveyed emotion successfully. I really felt Anna's desperation, confusion, loneliness and general fogginess in this text. Perhaps my favourite entry was the one regarding Anna asking Samara about why she was causing her sickness, and her very creepy reply "Because... I can.", it's all very ambigious. Although I see it as evidence that whatever is inside Samara is slowly taking her over, there is less Samara and more of that being/force instead as time goes on.
Atana chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
WOW, that was good! I really enjoyed it. Well done.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Awesome writing! You have such great characterization! This is going on my fave stories list!
Mizamour chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Wow! That was beautifully written - amazing! You have incredible insight into all of the characters, and this story really fills in the gaps that the movie left open. Wow!
kyle chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
wonderful and haunting. an incredible depiction of the daily horror that was their lives. one of my favorites. masterfully and convincingly written. bravo.
blankityblankityblank chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
Dr Scott. 1975.

Rocky Horror Picture Show? :P _

Again, same problems, but an amazing and emotional sequel with a great ending.

Congrats, you are possibly the best author I've ever had the privlege to read from. _

blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That is awesome beyond words.

However, it is slightly redundant, and some of the sentences go on too long without punctuation. There are also times where you've prattled on about nothing in particular and it hasn't gone anywhere.

But mostly, Anna's journal entries are meaningful. Her character is not how I'd imagined it, but amazingly detailed all the same.

Good Job.