Reviews for Lost Soul Complex
Shtuff chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
This is really really really really really good.

I love the whole plot line that is developing so far. The characters are actually in character, which I haven't found much of in the future fics. In my opinion, you should be proud of this story.

By the way, could I borrow the prologue, with changes made? I was wondering if I could use it for a roleplay.
Vezerini Corozan chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
rather odd story line but none the less Interesting I'm curious on what you are going to be doing to the characters but oh well Update please...
Roby chapter 5 . 5/20/2005
Hey, you've really got something going here! I think your in for a good shot at attracting some readers. Keep it up and I'll be rooting for you.

Signed,

S?

P.S.: You know me... but then again, you might have forgotten...
SnowCrystal chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
O_O What's that woman want with Genis? Poor Genis! And I wonder what that cloaked man wants? Too many questions! Continue!
LJ3 chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
I was wondering what happened to Regal. I like all of the new characters you introduced in this chapter. The plot is getting even more complex. Update soon.
E.S. Simeon chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Looks like to me that you're going to make Genis evil soon(please?). The new chapters are good indeed. The new characters hm... well they add good elemnts in story, anyway continue as soon as you can, it's exciting!
E.S. Simeon chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Yes! It'sgetting real good! oh yes, it's so exciting very good!
E.S. Simeon chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
That's exciting! very good work!
treekicker chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Wow, this is a good story! Sen is so cute. _ Please write more.
LJ3 chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Your story is great so far. You have protrayed all of the characters nicely, and the gradual development of the story is driving me crazy in a good way. Please update soon.
Lux-Nero chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
Great story, it is very impressive keep it up.
LinksLife122190 chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
Really nice. This is gonna be good! Please Upload the next chapter soon!
E.S. Simeon chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
Umm yeah that's some exicting stuff(and somewhat scary) you must upload the next chappie!
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Oh,that's good! yes it's cataching hope you update soon!