Reviews for Human
KitsuneFlareFox chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
I love this please don't stop *puppy eyes*
sasha chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
make more chapters pleeaaassseee
sasha chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
i love your stoy
AidoBlackCat13 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Awsome story ! When's the next chapter coming out?
Ashlan chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
I am truly suggest for u 2 offer for another author to finish this fic in-case your fic is abandoned for 5 years. Ignore too many fic is NOT healthy, especially among readers.
Seto K4iba1 chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
This is a great story. Please return and continue it. I can understand that sometime you lose inspiration in a story, but sometimes if you go back and read it later the inspiration comes back. I hope you decide to continue it.

-Seto K4iba1
Merky15 chapter 11 . 2/23/2009
It's been a while since you updated, but please continue i really like it so far :)
eternityxmoonlight chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
i love this fictionn ! (:

can u please continue it ?

its so friggin interestingg.

&sesshy's getting softt :P

hehee, please updatee..
BatsyLady chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
sugoi a sequal and i am in love with it! thank you! i reviewed!
Bouncefox chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
I reviewd like I said I would. Tee hee.

Poor Sesshomaru, always seems to be tormented by something.

I never really enjoyed a story with an OC. Until now.
InuShiek chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
Ah...I feel like an idiot now X3 I didn't even think to look for a sequel to Demon Tamer. Sorry about that... :3 Human is awesome though _ I look foreward to more in the future :3
theninesiblings chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
that was good please dont quit there, wright more, please?
avidgokufan chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
Hey! This is a fantastic story. Please continue it. you are a great author and you write very well. I sincerely enjoy your portrayal of the characters. Please finish this! Please!
Jesse A. Harper chapter 11 . 9/18/2006
Must ... kill ... KIMI! That is so WRONG! (Pulls out bow and aims arrow at Kimi) Die kijo. (Kijo means witch in Japanese)
crazykid chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
aww! u stopped it here? that suxs... anyway awesome story! and i cant wait for the rest!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »