Reviews for They say Life is like a box of chocolates
tiger 101 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Just one thing I would like to say before I read . Would you people please stop putting Monk and Natalie in the hospital?!
Alex chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
Wait, what is Forest Gump?
Alex chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
I just just read this chapter and I just found out that Natalie might be ALIVE! YOU BEETER NOT BE JOKEING YOU HEAR OLD MAN!
Alex chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
I can't believe you killed off Natalie! I hate you! You hear me I hate you!
Alex chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Great lord of the rings quote: "Don't go where I can't follow" I believe it was said by Samwise Gamgee in the Last chapter of book four titled : The Choice of Master Samwise on pg. 730 ( correct me if i'm wrong) ( I hope I spelled all this correctly)
fanficfan71 chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
I've just found your story, and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
MsHolmes45 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Excellent story, very easy read. Thanks
kateandharvey chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
...I said "Julie, Julie, Julie!" like 3 times out loud! Haha! :)
kateandharvey chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
I saw that you had 99 reviews, and new I had to review NOW to make it 100 so that Monk would calm down! :) I've read this story MORE than 10 times, and it's ah-may-zing! I love it! :D Keep writing! It's wonderful!
ALEX chapter 15 . 5/3/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY MY FAVORITE PART IS THE SMIRK ;SHE'S LIKE THAT WAS MEAN HE'S LIKE;BUT YOU LIKED IT I CAN SEE IT ON T. SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL SINCE THE SHOW IS OVER NOW THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
everhalcyon chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
nicee ( :
M chapter 18 . 9/5/2009
Dear Monker,

Adrian Monk would NEVER get married on an odd numbered day. In fact, he would probably insist on the tenth of an even numbered month.

Other than that one inconsistency, you have extraordinary raw talent for storytelling. Your unabashedly sweet, and fluffy romance reads so smoothly and easily that it feels like eating the perfect dessert the adjectives in this sentence describe. It is the best storytelling I have ever seen in a fanfic.

Refine your talent with a little attention to spelling; it's easy with spell check and an online dictionary. Flawless grammar will allow your talent to shine through. Right now, the errors in your story distract the reader (me) from fully enjoying it, and prevent him (me) from fully appreciating your talent by making you seem less intelligent than you are.

Try your hand at an original short story. And keep writing writing M/N fics - I need a little dessert at close of day.

I shake you warmly by the hand,

(the incomparable Mr. Willy Wonka)

"Natalie, WIPE!"

(The Great Man himself - he would insist, I just shook hands with a stranger.)

M
N811 chapter 19 . 3/21/2009
super story...I love it
SpaceCadet47 chapter 19 . 2/15/2009
Hey Monker, I just found your story online and wanted to thank you for sharing your talent. I laughed through the whole thing, and yes, I even tried to say "Julie, Julie, Julie" three times fast. It was a totally interactive story all the way throughout. Let me know if you have any others like this.
Monk-O-Phile81 chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
Very good story, keep writting.