Reviews for If Wishes Were Goodbyes
Sarcastic Sorceress chapter 16 . 5/24
This is honestly the best thing I have ever read.
I've read a lot - Dickens, J. , Suzanne Collins - but no author has ever managed to make me cry with their words. This is just so sad... I'm going to go bawl my eyes out.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
it's good!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
I don't remember exactly but I'm 99% sure I've tracked you down on livejournal and begged you again and again to finish your story (believe me you're not the only one I've done that to) I didn't realize why you hadn't updated it. But I'm so glad you did. I have changed a lot since the first time I read this story, but a small part of the young girl I was still comes alive when I think of this story and a couple others that will always have a warm place in my heart because they were the first stories I read, and fell in love with, that were fanfiction, but also they are all Remus and Tonks stories. For some reason they (about 5 or so) perminately made a mark on my heart, yours included. I'm so glad you could finish. I remember getting to a part where she's in the room or something and something about a phoenix (I haven't reread just going off memory) and then I also remember seeing you had a wonderful picture of a phoenix flying around her on the couch. I loved this story so much once upon a time.

I do get what you mean about the actors not being what you thought they should. But I will love Tonks no matter how she appears. She's my Tonks:) If she were alive, and would take me, she'd be my best friend! (you know...hopefully O.O) But I also think Natalia Tena is a great person and I hope you don't have a problem with her. If you do that's okay. To each their own. But those three and Alan will always be my favourites (however favourite character hands down goes to Tonks and couple goes to Remus/Tonks).

Thank you for your new chapters, I love them all :) I just wasn't sure if I've reviewed before so I decided to review on this chapter. You rock and I'd love to check out your seual of sorts.

Much love,

BlueSkyMornings (formally RLNTonks) (or ... you know... NTMetamorphmagi on LifeJournal...-coughcough-)

P.S. I'm sure if I went back and read it (which I will) I will again fall in love with all the things that made me fall in love with this story in the first place, like the flash backs to her as a child, and I would comment on them. But to save me time and you from having to read and reread my proclomations of love just know that I love it all from beginning to end andthat you're done an amazing incredible job and created a lovely, much loved story
Vball luv97 chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
I loved the whole story! It explained a LOT! Keep it up, but I also found some problems with pronoun usage.
HammersNStrings chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Yes! Finally!

I loved the story, from beginning to end. Was a little afraid that Remus was killed off, but it's good to see that maybe, in a way, he did have have a sort of personality death that allowed him to be reborn into someone who's willing to give Tonks everything he has to offer.

Bravo on a great story, and here's hoping you decide to do another RL/NT fic in the future!
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 12 . 6/26/2011
ohhkayy tonks what the h3ll is wrong with you? Why did you say this! haha Great story!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
please update soon! this is a particularly well written RLNT angst... one of the few good ones out there anyways. as for constructive criticism, there are a few grammar mistakes you have in your earlier chapters but none of them major enough to detract from your overall story and plot! i sincerely hope to see a next chapter up soon :)
Doctor Tyler chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
please update i like this story alot i wanna know what happens
BlueSkyMornings chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
i KNOW your busy, but PLEASE tell me your updating soon... I've been waiting forever, and the wait is MURDER. I must know what happens next. PLEASE!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
You know what I want to happen. I want that book of his to fall on Tonks sometime during her stay there, and then she finds something in it that proves to her his feelings… like a bookmark, or something that’s very “her”.

Great chapter! It's one of my favs and one that I look forward to when I keep rereading this story...
BlueSkyMornings chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Ok, I just realized this chapter really confused me… okay… first of all, I know this is present, and the other is the past, telling about the fight. But in that one, he says he loves her, and all that…. And in this one it says she says “why can’t he just love me and forget that stupid redhead’ or something. Also, he is over her as it says in the fight, but in this chapter it says he’s not. And it never said anything about pity, or that, it just said he loved her.

and I also have the question of what happened to him? And if he survived I'm guessing we find that out? And if it was because of her? Wether he was keeping her safe, safe from him, or just too depressed about her to concnetrate... I can't wait t o read the rest! I hope tou can update soon! I keep rereading this and rereading it again!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
Oh... My ... gosh1! I... you... NO... PLEASE! continue, you can't leave it here... you must continue! You MUST... those eyes HAVE to be Remus, I don't beleive he's dead. You MUST write more, and tell us what happens! And if you don't want to add to this one, MAKE A SEQUAL FOR IT! I have to see them together one last time! Or more... times... PLEASE!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh! That's SO cute!... and kind of creepy... but cute! and I love it! I'm going to read the rest of it now!
wolfinthelight26 chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
This is so awesome! I love the consepte and the style and the... now I'm just rambaling. I tend to do that someitmes. Anyway please update this wonderful story soon. Bye bye. :)
remus r us chapter 12 . 1/22/2007
Just came across this fic. I do hope you plan to continue? Looking forward to it.