Reviews for Ancient Love
asiacheetah chapter 26 . 8/25/2011
Even though you said it's a sad ending, I thought the reunion between the lost loved ones was beautiful.

Nice AU look at the story.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 26 . 9/25/2010
Really great story. I like the way you put two different endings.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 26 . 2/8/2009
amazing story!
Anime Princess chapter 25 . 3/17/2007
I LOVE this! I LOVE the happy ending though! I'm not one for sad endings! POST MORE ASAP! I LOVE how Alex/Heph/Edoura came together as though they were joined by their souls when they first met eye to eye! POST MORE ASAP! I wish she had a bit more parts in the fic though!

Love ya,

Sam
TamPhuoc chapter 26 . 8/21/2005
WOW! i loved it! it would be so cool if you made a sequal to this story following the sad ending, about the lived of the children.
Mara chapter 26 . 4/25/2005
*sobs*

This version was indeed sad. Very sad. But very beautiful. I read this ending while listening to Lost. Gosh, I almost cried.

I think I also prefer this ending, it's more realistic.. this ending is just.. beautiful.

This is the way Hephaistion should have died in the movie. I got kinda irritated by Alexander who was talking to himself looking out the window while poor Hephaistion died.. (

) Great story Nelia. I hope to read more of your fanfics soon.

Rock on!
Shiobhan chapter 26 . 4/25/2005
Ha this ending was perfect for the story. Fitted Alexander perfectly. I like the little twist of his children disappearing!

Go you! Great ending! I like it better than the happy ending! :)
Mara chapter 25 . 4/21/2005
I didn't knew Solon was an ancient greek name! That's cool! D Well, I suppose they're right when they say you're never too old to learn. Uhm, what am I saying? I'm only 16 years old. lol _

Oh! *applauds* I love this ending! It's perfect. Cheers! \o/

I really liked it that you 'brought Olympias back'. I like her.. P Loads of long ancient greek names in this chapter indeed! Hehe, kewl! D

I will read the other ending of this story, although I did really enjoyed this one. *winks*
Shiobhan chapter 25 . 4/21/2005
Oh dear, talk about a happy sappy ending. I like it, though it's not really Alexander-like. I still think his dying young was part of the bargain for his conquest, much like it was Achilles bargain to die young for a lot of glory!

Btw, not to complain. But re-read your chapters before you post. Quite a few typos!
Mara chapter 23 . 4/17/2005
Aha! It's the insecurity! Well, there's no need to be insecure, I love your stories, and I know many others do so as well. )

I loved this chapter! Another son. Great! *smiles*

Solon eh? That reminded me of Solon, the ex bandmember of 30 Seconds to Mars P

Oh and the song Eudora sang was beautiful! _ I can't wait for the last chapter, the two endings. )
Shiobhan chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
Pregnant? Again? Boy they sure don't waste any time do they?

Loved the chapter as always! :)
Mara chapter 22 . 4/14/2005
I'm glad you've updated again so soon!

Why don't you like your chapters anymore? (

I really liked this one, Hephaistion is so sweet! _ Yay!
XZanayu chapter 22 . 4/13/2005
Well, that was certainly a homecoming to remember. Awaiting the next chapter!
xiaoweisan chapter 22 . 4/13/2005
The latest chapter is not bad. But I am afraid it's extremely indiscrete to tell the girls their father by blood. Children never know how to keep secrets. Moreover, it might hurt them much that they were bastards because they were too young to understand the love between Alexander, Hephaistion and Eudora. If I were in Eudora's shoes, I would tell the girls after they were at least 15.
Shiobhan chapter 22 . 4/13/2005
Do you ever like a chapter you write these days? This was great again. Phai is sweet.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »