Reviews for Narcissa's Baby
The best book ever
FarFromActive chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Okay, so I had a question (and you might not even be active on whatever email you're using for this, but here's to hoping). Like, I know it's been 10 YEARS, so I'm probably extremely optimistic here, but this is like my favourite concept ever and the beginning is so perfect, but I was wondering whether you were going to finish this? And if you're not, could I possibly continue it? I wanted to check with you first of course and if you even answered, I'd love to know what you were planning for it so I could be faithful to you plan. Would love to hear from you x
Hubertwinslow chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Please please i need mwar! Its super good and creative. I hope this continues. :)
J.W Granger chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Sad you left this behind... It became a favorite of mine. Sorry you couldn't finish this masterpiece.
Asj Johnson chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
Aww. I didn't think everyone would've heard about it already. This is going to be pretty bad for Draco, isn't it? I mean, if I were him, I'd rather go by a different name and pretend I didn't know anyone. But now they'll be expecting him.
Wow, Hermione's acting like nothing's changed. Definitely Gryffindor for her, huh? I'd be so embarrassed and humiliated and stuff, and probably wouldn't talk to anyone unless I absolutely had to. ...I think Draco would be kind of like that, too.
Heh. She just ignored Pansy. That was kind of rude. But should get across that she doesn't want anything to do with them.
Ooo, Snape called him Granger. Though, he probably wouldn't have liked him calling him Malfoy either. Hmm... I wonder if his... uh, his former father not wanting him to go by Malfoy could be at least part of the reason Snape called him that. Also, it looks like Draco ended up sitting at the same place. I probably would've tried sitting by myself somewhere. ...Probably also was a bad idea to come to class last, where everyone would see him and stare and everything, but he probably tried putting it off for as long as possible. ...though I'm just thinking about how I would feel. I'd really hate this kind of situation.
Heh. Hermione's sure stubborn. ...I guess I'm kind of like that, too. Though not that brave. Also, Snape's sure taking the points from Slytherin this time, isn't he? Is he really that much like Draco's housemates? He would rather side with Gryffindor than with a Slytherin, like Pansy picking her partner? Seems that everyone's upset with Draco for something he hadn't even done. (...or maybe Pansy picked Neville because he's pureblood)
Wait, what? Draco's Never been good at magic? I thought he was just thinking of himself as a muggleborn now, but here he says he never was any good? This could be something big...
Heh. Neville's just bad at potions to spite Snape. I thought that was amusing.
Aww, I wish there was more to this fic. I like it... If you ever feel like writing more, I'll read it... It doesn't matter if it doesn't fit with the books/movies. If it did, they'd never be revealed, since the books/movies kind of cover most of their lives, and I kind of like this being an AU.
Asj Johnson chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
The thing about house elfs owning people is kind of interesting. And, if that's common knowledge for purebloods... that's kind of odd. I mean, I think I would rather not have someone owning me (or me needing someone to do stuff for me). But, it's also a tradition thing, so it would probably be one of those 'just the way things are' things. ...Either that or Draco's just trying to warm her up to the idea and it's not exactly true.
This is a neat story, by the way. Poor, poor Draco. I like the idea of him finding out he's not a pureblood.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
your fucking joking!this story was good and u stopped?awww oh well ill have to make up the rest and the ending by myself...in my head lol
Woemcat chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
love the story and the original concept. i look forward to how it unfolds. update soon!
Melan B.D chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
awwww it was such a good enticing story.
Cap3r chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
hey luv the story so far .its really

interesting . was wondering when you were updating it or not.

can:t wait for more awesome job
The Last Poison Apple chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
So I realized it's been ages since you updated... But I really hope you do. (If you don't plan to though, I wouldn't mind taking over it...)
Hermione Malfoy 77 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Wow! this is an interesting story! cant wait to read the rest! Pls Update soon!
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Ohh and who gives a shite about the HBP, i bloody ignore the whole thing altogether! Oh and dont (please don't ) rewrite the story! I love it as it is!
ireallyamtellingthetruth chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Ohhh myyyy goshhhhhh! I abzolutely lurrrrv this story! I can't believe you just left it like that! I'm almost ripping my hair out wanting to know what happens next (and no, that's not a good thing). Sooo... to solve my hair loss problem, pwetty pweaaase update? For moi?
ideefixe77 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I am really intrigued by your story! I would love it if you became inspired to write again, even after so long. Either way, I understand.

Anyhow, thank you for writing what you have! I will cross my fingers for more!