Reviews for Possession
Serit chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
This is one of those sweet little gems that could have, *should* have been a B story in an episode. Of course, if you told us who/what the arc was/were and who needed forgiveness for what, it could even have been a sweet A-story between Malcolm, Trip, and Hoshi.

...oh, you sneak, you! You just wanted another excuse to get Malcolm and Trip in their skivvies! (heh, heh: brilliant idea!)
GallyGee chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
That was convincingly alien - mysterious and weird. Forgiveness for what? What did the arc mean?

Is that the end of this piece? It would work very well as an atmospheric, unresolved encounter with another species. However, I would also be equally happy to see this continued and explored further.

I had one very, very minor nitpick which doesn't affect the story's magic at all. What temperature scale was being used? I assumed Celsius as they seem to stick with SI units.
Jaws chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
a very different story, but I liked it very much
HoVis chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
Oh, very interesting. Are you going to write an epilogue, them trying to explain Malcolm what happened, or not? Or are there going to be more spooky goings-on with less amicable creatures of the species who possessed Malcolm?
stexgirl2000 chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. You really set the mood well and I like the way you had all the characters interacting.

I have to say that with each story you've written, you've developed a wonderful author's voice and style. And you come up with plots that are interesting, if not down right gripping.
Rinne chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Very interesting story...
Cha Oseye Tempest Thrain chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
If you end it there, or if there's more... either way, it's excellent.

Because that does work as an ending... or otherwise.
Tata chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
The plot thickens... more soon, please?
ChRsTiNe17 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
o i can't wait to see what happends next.
Jen717 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I love it! I can't wait for more!
HoVis chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh... spooky...
Exploded Pen chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Woah, I hope you're gonna continue this. It's brilliantly creepy and I wanna read more!

*Exploded Pen*
Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh! This is intriguing. Please continue and I'll review!
Tata chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Wow! A powerful beginning! Is this going to be one of those wonderful friendship/adventure/mystery stories that I like so much? One with lots of Malcolm and Trip?

Yeah! Post fast!
Rinne chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Interesting start. One small nick pick, I think you meant 'gait' rather than 'gate' to describe Malcolm's walk.