Reviews for Remember When It Rained
aveave chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
This is a great story. I hope you didn't abandon it and that you will continoue it soon, becouse you didn't update in four years. I hope I will read next chapter soon.
Chaya chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
You do realize that doesn't allow song lyrics in fics for some really bizarre reason, don't you? Anyone who wanted to could report your fic and get it deleted. Just thought you should know.
Liv chapter 4 . 10/23/2005
My two favorite shows, wow really like
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
Can't wait for more, please try to update this fic as soon as possible for you
Spikes Girl5 chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
Yay! I'm so happy that you haven't abandoned this. I really love it, and the crossover type is such a rare one that it'd be a shame if it was dicarded. I like the idea of your planned sequels, but understand if it'll take some time to complete them. Anyway; I hope you get the next chapter out as soon as you can, and I await the rest of the story anxiously.
Buffy Fan chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
I love this story. Update soon.
Just Me chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Great chapter even if it was short, can't believe Angel is willingly taking spike, what a twist, anyway can't wait for more.
texaswookie chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
very intersting I admit not to knowing the law and order universe but it is cool so far think spike should take someone to the subway tunnel that he killed robin's mom at hell let him take robin there and let them make a kind of memorial to her that would interesting and never done far as i know
nascar girl chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Very nicely done! I like the way you are workin this. Keep up the good work. No flames here. lol However, it goin to be a rough eye-opener for the SVU regarding demans, magic & vampires and slayers! oye. But then, they might also kinda go "ah, ok, there ya go" Anyhoo more plz. t/c
clcountry chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
I love yor story. It's so differnent from what you usually read. Well, sort of. Buffy IS someone's long lost daughter, but she ISN'T Harry Potter's sister. I like that. Of course, I like the HP stories too. Anyway, good chapter and I hope you'll update soon
Harry2 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Glad to see you back at it! Now, as far as calling in the Fang Gang, Giles did the RIGHT THING! In a situation like this, you need help, and the Fang Gang is the best at taking care of this matter. As far as Spike and Buffy, deal with that AFTER the kids are found. I have a NASTY feeling we are dealing with a possibly insane slayer here!
BeckettFan chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Cool! this is really good! poor Elliot and Buffy! that must be horrible! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next and wot happens when Buffy finds out about Spike!

Love Megan
Just Me chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Loving this story more and more, please update as soon as you can.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
can't wait for more, please update as soon as possible
General Mac chapter 2 . 3/19/2005