Reviews for A Whole New Level of Insanity
cerrunous chapter 7 . 1/1
Dear god...
Let me say this: your fic is not one of the best written, but what it lacks in skill it more than compensates for with inventiveness, general hilarity and original dialogue. 'Choktah' - is that really a thing?
It will be a great loss to the JCA fandom if you don't continue writing this. Please - update!
Opal chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
What happens next and what is Valmont's thoughts about jade and what she's done?
Castielismybff chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Write more please!
Castielismybff chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
WRITE MORE NOW please
Lavieru chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Oh, it was going so well! Pity this story was left hanging. And when all the fun stuff just started to happen, no less!
Anyway, I hope you'll come back to this fandom eventually and continue with this story. It was worth it!
Also, I love this pairing. No idea, why. :p
Queen Serenity chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Hopefully you continue this someday ;p
guest101 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Do u know how hard it is to find a great story? Very hard and I got to urs only to see it not updated in a long while.
Try getting back to this one cuz I'm addicted to it.
MoonlightHoney chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
What happened to not abandoning this story?! It is so good yet you stopped writting it... All of us who have read it (including me) loved it yet you left it in the dark... The characters are so spot on and i laughed so loud through out the story specially when valmont depetrifies. This story has me hooked and it left me excited on what happens next, after that and how will it end. All of us. Its just sad to all of us how a writer jumps from story to story without finishing stories as good as this one no matter how much the readers tell them how amazing its is and beg them to continue even if the story could be more than seven years old... But the saddest thing is that the writer is still writting on fanfiction and ignores the pleas of their readers to finish it. Just like the story your also leaving us in the dark.

But if you decide to keep writting it and dont remember some of the episodes watch them on thats where im watching it and even better they have the whole series complete.
lils chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Please right more
QueenTakhsis chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
yay! . amazing story! i love it! im excitde to read more! XD
Lila chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
please post soon. im getting ansi. i just love valmont!
ValmontsServantGirl chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
this is awsome!
lila chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
please write more. i love valmont! sorry im a fan :]
Aurora-chan322 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Are you going to continue this story? I like it alot.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh Man! This is soooooooo goooood! The characters are actually in character and the dialogue and story sound like something that would come from the show. You did an amazing job on this and I can only pray that you haven't discontinued this fic. It's just way too good to let go. Please update again! I promise to review for each chapter!

I look forward to reading more of this wonderful fic!

- Failisse