Reviews for In a Pig's Eyes
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was full of good stuff. McKay touching something he shouldn't have, angry natives, McKay-loving alien pigs, Kavanaugh bashing. All great stuff. And, oh my word, the epilogue. I was almost unable to write this review, I was laughing so much.
A chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Wow, I found this story delightful. You managed to capture the characters' quirks, mannerisms, personalities, and diction really well.

Also I do apparently have a warped sense of humor, because as odd and random as I found your epilogue, I also laughed quite a bit. :)

So thank you for this great story
Trishkafibble chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Bwah! I KNEW those piggy things were sentient. _ Another very engaging story, with a nice, basic plot and truly excellent characterization. No complaints from me-as far as I'm concerned, the characters are the only reason to even *have* a plot, especially in SGA! Great job. Now please, make me go to bed! 4:20 is a wee bit too late to be reading, when your alarm goes off at 6:55...
wiccan10 chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I love the epiloque, i laughed so hard!
starfish chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
*lol* That's...*gg* This story is just great. And the ending..*lol* Just COOL!
Gundambaby chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
WHAAHAHAHAH! GEZ! YOU RULE! OMG!

I thought the epiloge would be a dat bit boring - I mean, after this story I cant be any better - but this is so funny!

Geez... McKay, the foretold piglet!
Delka chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Oh geez! What a hoot at the end! The first chapter was good alone but the last one. Hehehehehe. :0
Someone Reading chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
I never review anymore, but just had to tell you how very much I enjoyed this story. The characterization, dialog, and narrative were all very solid, very believable, it 'felt' like Stargate Atlantis.

One of my favorite things was the three fingers and "read between the lines" I thought it the most unique way I've ever seen that particular gesture described.

I loved the piggy-thingy, and especially the epilogue.

You are an excellent story teller, and I thank you for having shared this with us.

Please keep up the excellent work!
togitnj chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
This was beyond delightful. I laughed through all of it, the epilogue was a cute surprise, and your characterizations and dialogue were spot-on. I especially liked McKay's series of muffled questions with Ford's hand over his mouth. Keep up the great work!
AbsolutAnda chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
epilogue was hilarious! beckett did a good job making sure sheppard went to bed, that was funny. i loved this story!
parisindy chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
great story loved it!
krysalys chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
*falls off of chair*

BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!

Well, not ANYthing... exactly.

Remember, no citrus! *snickersnortchortleguffaw*

Too frickin funny!

-}-

Krys
Greywolf Lupous chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
LMAO, oh noes, McKay's the choosen one? Does that mean he becomes Darth Piggy? ;) I can't believe I missed this one when it first came out. Loved little Kavanagh, and great ending (well, both of 'em). I think this was my favorite line:

"Well, moongatu to you too!” McKay shouted in reply, still waving.

“Great, next you’ll be mooning them,” said Ford.

Gotta love Rodney upsetting the natives! Now I have to see what else I've missed.
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Heheheheh! I love the epilogue!
Wolf Maid chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
LOL! Wonderful story, hilarious epilogue, terrific job! You are such a great writer!