Reviews for Three Remaining
KatieB19 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
cool i like it! )
momoiskool chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
come on dont stop there update it please!
purrbaby101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
So it was all a dream... wow... and another kiss! This time in a different story... it's okay. I still love it! Keep going!
Lilith Evanson chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
so it was all a dream? wow, that just totally surprised me! that was awesome the way they kissed at the end! UPDATE SOON!
outlawarcher chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
wtahc she was dreaming inside a dream...thats a cool concept eh...COCO MAN TIS A PLAYA
bluish black dolphin chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
yay!, but i dont like all those year laspses (sp?) but idk, (mainly cuz their older, but they're still technilogically(sp? HELP,PLZ) still teens, in my world...

UPDATE!

its sad, they better find him or i sue...

no seriously i will...
SymbolicDeacon chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
Wow, Did you see 'aliens' with Newt or Something?

Very good!
blueblackangel chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
cool...update!
outlawarcher chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
“Ok, turn away just like Sam did. Jeeze, why am I stuck here with two girls?”so why didnt th ghost finish them off...ok i think that it has to do with his parents and familis dissaperance
purrbaby101 chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
Finally got around to reading it! Great job, as usual! Where is everyone? Are they dead? Or... something else? Keep going!
Outlawarcher chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
so did i guess right E-mail me bwhahahahahahahaha iam way to god oh and u people who r confused iam real good at guessing Nickel Backs stories :)

(nickel back laughs in background then Outlaw gets dragged off into a corner)"ah it hurts HELP" everybody shrugs and walks off...Nickel back walks out of shadow with blood on knuckles "he he teach him to guess my stories"
fantastic plausibilities chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
really good! UPDATE!
DannyFentonLuver chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
aw... This is such a sad story! I like it though, so please continue, and I have no idea what is missing. D/S stuff though please!
outlawarcher chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
um no peoples bodies hahahahaahahahaha i win

great story scary though and sad
DylanFenton chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Wow, this is an excellent fic! Your grammer and spelling are great, the plot is excellent, and overall this story is practically flawless!

Also, I must know what is missing! I can't even begin to guess!