Reviews for Three Remaining
KatieB19 chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
cool i like it! )
momoiskool chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
come on dont stop there update it please!
purrbaby101 chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
So it was all a dream... wow... and another kiss! This time in a different story... it's okay. I still love it! Keep going!
Lilith Evanson chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
so it was all a dream? wow, that just totally surprised me! that was awesome the way they kissed at the end! UPDATE SOON!
outlawarcher chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
wtahc she was dreaming inside a dream...thats a cool concept eh...COCO MAN TIS A PLAYA
bluish black dolphin chapter 5 . 4/11/2005
yay!, but i dont like all those year laspses (sp?) but idk, (mainly cuz their older, but they're still technilogically(sp? HELP,PLZ) still teens, in my world...

its sad, they better find him or i sue...

no seriously i will...
SymbolicDeacon chapter 4 . 4/2/2005
Wow, Did you see 'aliens' with Newt or Something?

Very good!
blueblackangel chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
outlawarcher chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
“Ok, turn away just like Sam did. Jeeze, why am I stuck here with two girls?”so why didnt th ghost finish them off...ok i think that it has to do with his parents and familis dissaperance
purrbaby101 chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
Finally got around to reading it! Great job, as usual! Where is everyone? Are they dead? Or... something else? Keep going!
Outlawarcher chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
so did i guess right E-mail me bwhahahahahahahaha iam way to god oh and u people who r confused iam real good at guessing Nickel Backs stories :)

(nickel back laughs in background then Outlaw gets dragged off into a corner)"ah it hurts HELP" everybody shrugs and walks off...Nickel back walks out of shadow with blood on knuckles "he he teach him to guess my stories"
fantastic plausibilities chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
really good! UPDATE!
DannyFentonLuver chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
aw... This is such a sad story! I like it though, so please continue, and I have no idea what is missing. D/S stuff though please!
outlawarcher chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
um no peoples bodies hahahahaahahahaha i win

great story scary though and sad
DylanFenton chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Wow, this is an excellent fic! Your grammer and spelling are great, the plot is excellent, and overall this story is practically flawless!

Also, I must know what is missing! I can't even begin to guess!