Reviews for Daughter of the Shadows
schylar chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
i loved this story. can you please write another few chapters.
Kathryn Hart chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
Good story! Loved that whole connection between the Skywalkers and Lord Vader. Please update soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
Should be quite a shock when/if Luke finds out...Obi Wan left a few details out, heh... hm, in a post-rebel-victory scenario, I'd imagine Luke, trying to re-establish the Jedi, woudl not approve of the Shadow Jedi very much- the new Jedi would likely be quite paranoid about anything that wasn't Light-
SoCleverWhatever chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
I absolutely LOVE Anakin (not in that way, he's my fave charrie in SW) and the idea of triplets in very neat. Although, I personally like to think of Anakins daughter with his blond hair and blue eyes, like him... it's your fic, though, and I just have to say that this is PURE GOLD! I love it.
ruler of the sporks chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
that is so alsom
Bubleishish chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
I think your story is good but when do Anikin/Darth Vader come in and when do Luke and Liea come in too? Who is Sabe and Shri from the Origional stories? I havent read the books only watched the movies. I asked my dad but he doesnt know.
BlackPhoenix667 chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
Interesting...very interesting. THis is not something I would have thought of, but it is very good, to say the least. I am eager to see what you do with this story. Please write more.

P.S. If you get the chance, come read mine...I'm looking for oppinions.
maliaphire chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
So what exactly are the beliefs of the shadow jedi, are they bad, good or middling? good chapter, please update!
ice-connoisseur chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
You asked me to read your stories ages ago, but Ive only just got round to it! So sorry, but here we go! Brilliant! Will there be more! I hope so, this sounds like the start of a eally good story!
King Author chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
good,sounds a little familiar though...

for a second there i was hopeful but i knew you wouldnt be able to do it...

oh well sounds iteresting but i think it should move into the good part soon

love ya,

King Author
maliaphire chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
kl, so r the shadow jedi like evil or just less strict?
Niendil chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
it seems i am not the only one who believed tere should be three children . ;) - lol. great job.
Asch Nite chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey, rockin' story. Loving it.
maliaphire chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
kl! is that siri as in adi gallia's apprentice? i no im not very sharp lol pleese write more its a reeli gud idea!