Reviews for Life With No Green
LeMarX chapter 29 . 5/16
Great story! Should had let mis ragunu had her fun. Just saying.
But kudos!
Jelamy chapter 29 . 12/20/2015
I spent 2 days reading this it was amazing your Gould write more bbrae hope you hop on to fanfic again soon
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
Liking the story so far. But damn, those lyrics are horrid.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2014
damn man i have to say that was an amazing story good job.
CleoArrow chapter 29 . 10/4/2014
Amazing, stupendous, superb, and beautiful. You took me on such an emotional roller coaster when I was reading this story; I nearly cried several times, and I never do that. It was all so well put together! The writing was well paced, the details brought up easily visible images in my head, and my emotions were in sync with the characters'. I simply love it.
deep violet chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
this is so... BEAUTIFUL! I read all fic in record time, this is so great for begin to end :DD i literally smile of form creepy, i'm so happy! whatever, this fic is one of my favorites now
Goodbye!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/4/2013
Totally clapping out loud now this story was amazing
Guest chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
I thought raven only had two pairs of red demonic eyes
drunkensailour208 chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
brilliant story! :)
Katwizzle chapter 29 . 5/29/2012
i loved it! great ending!
Anthony1l chapter 29 . 4/25/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
TheMuffinMan123 chapter 29 . 2/24/2012
Ok just saying Best ending I've ever read... Most people suck at ending yours was amazing!
thisguyy chapter 29 . 1/24/2012
Damn, i just read this whole thing through and all i can say is you did i really nice job. I mean it well done.
Rendrez chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
This story is easily one of my favorite Teen Titans fics XD What an amazing read.

The Epilogue was fuckawesome D
logandh1 chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
no matter how hard i try, i just cant figure out what ragonus up to, what shes trying to gain from this. slades motives are quite obvious, making some sort of of creature/team of villains that he has deadpooled various powers into, am iright/ close to what hes doing?