Reviews for Nysa
jorgjhee chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
I just LOVE this story!
Please update ASAP!(:
Jayfeathergirl chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
I've started reading your story so I shall make a bigger review later but I love reading stories about if Neo and Trinity had a child. I dunno, I always liked the idea. Of them surviving the war and having a child...so cute. 3 I want to picture them as parents. It's nice reading good stories like this! Keep it up I'm gonna keep reading!
SetszukiLeroux chapter 21 . 3/25/2006
OH MY GOD! You have to update soon! This is so good! Please! I cannot wait! I know its been a long time since you last updated, but please don't abandon this story! I need you to continue! This is amazing stuff! Keep it up!
LiMiYa chapter 21 . 8/7/2005
The talk with the Oracle was disturbing in its implications. Great fun!
Divamercury chapter 21 . 8/4/2005
Whoa, that's ominous. Very cool so far. Please continue soon!

LeVide chapter 21 . 8/4/2005
Argh, this oracle themed chappie was so twisted!
LiMiYa chapter 20 . 8/2/2005
Glad to see this story again! :)

Neo's and Nysa's contrasting sense of time is a fasinating bit as they wait for the Neb to ship out. I loved seeing Neo's concern for his daughter, along with a parent's uneasy knowledge that they cannot always protect a maturing teen.
LeVide chapter 20 . 7/30/2005
Nysa and Styx.. hope she didn't make the wrong choice!
LiMiYa chapter 19 . 4/26/2005
King's conversation with Neo and Nysa has ominous undercurrents. What does the Oracle have to do with this?
Sydney Andrews chapter 19 . 4/23/2005
Hello, fellow "DAUGHTER OF THE ONE" FANATIC! I LOVE your stuff! I like the way you've looked at Neo/Trin as parents... the first few chapters of this fic were especially fun for me. Please, don't stop writing, I'll use you as a MUSE ;)

Kristen
LeVide chapter 19 . 4/14/2005
At this point I'm a bit confused... who are these "US" and "them"?
Divamercury chapter 19 . 4/13/2005
Very, very interesting. LOVE how this is going so far. Must have more; please continue soon!

LiMiYa chapter 18 . 4/9/2005
Interesting father and daughter conversation. Please continue!
BW chapter 18 . 4/8/2005
Brilliant!
Divamercury chapter 18 . 4/7/2005
Whoa...interesting development there. PLEASE continue soon!