Reviews for The Phantom's Labyrinth
JarethDaa1234 chapter 7 . 2/13
Hurry up and write the next, like, 5-25 or however many more chapters there are already. The suspense is KILLING ME!
hippiemama chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
i've read a lot of labirynth (ya i know it's spelled wrong) endings. and while i've enjoyed most of them so far i just can't wait to keep reading this one. it's so far the best. to be honest 'i wish' i'd have thought of this cross-over idea you had between both of these two stories. (huge phantom fan too). i look foward to reading more.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
love this so far! hoping to read more of it later!
RanstaObscurisity chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Haha, I can imagine Christine's expression as she realizes what she's wearing.

I'm excited for the next chapter!
Kaede203 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish please finish PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH!
diggydawg chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
this is all so good! Really! Amazing! Do update soon, I can't wait till the supper lol :) Keep up the good work!
lovecelticopera chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I so want you to finish this story. Labyrinth PT I'm in love ;)
lovecelticopera chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
it appears you have abandoned this story. so sad! I love it so far. I need more! X(
Terpsichore92 chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Whoa, POTO and Labyrinth all rolled up in one neat package! What more could you ask for? Amazing story so far, please update again? Please please please?
002fox chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is magnificent! Very well written and such an interesting cross- over. Promising... Plz continue! I'm dieing to see more!

~002fox
FaerieatHeart13 chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
I love your detail and impeccable blend of plot. A very poetic story and absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait till you post more. Till we meet again...
Teenfox chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
My two fave movies :D:D this does make my life complete! I really like what you've done so far, very imaginative... please continue asap... It pleases me to see fast updates :)
TwilightSnowStar chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Why haven't you continued with this! It's great! Amazing!
Jazzy7000 chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Have you just forgottem about this fic of yours? Please, please update!
x-forbiddenrose-x chapter 7 . 11/9/2006
This quite interesting. Please update!