Reviews for Fizz
DarkPhoenix chapter 11 . 9/12
The concept of Security Bats struck me as entirely ridiculous, but since it's not the focus of the story, I don't really care that much.
Why didn't Snape just use a camera like a normal person?
Thats embarassing as fuck—laying naked on the bathroom floor covered in shit and puke, wrapped in a little present for your friends to find.
Potter the Plotter chapter 17 . 6/7
Potter the Plotter chapter 12 . 6/7
Ron's been a genius throughout this whole fanfiction. I love this side of him :3
Andrius chapter 17 . 3/17
Quite an interesting story, I don't think I remember reading a fic about Harry abusing potions before.
Barbara, Bruce, and Terrance? Snape work with a family of bat, alright, but I never imagined it quite like this. I mean... Bruce! XD

let me laugh in peace.
lumutness chapter 11 . 1/15
Bat watchers! lol. XD
Wizard's (or Severus') equivalent of security cameras, I presume?
But still, bats works with Snape. Should Batman be offended?
crowthorn chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
This is simultaneously one of the most depressing and most humourous things I have ever read.
Noradin chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
It was good, very Slytherin those Gryffindors!
Could have done without the romance between Harry and Hermione, though. It was sudden, obvious, and very cliche and unrealistic. From the scene in the bathroom their interaction felt ooc, as did Ron's behavior.
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 3/27/2013

...otherwise, well done. Good perspective balance on the addiction thing. And I am unduly amused by emotion-deadened Harry pulling off spectacular potions work.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
I have to admit, after reading this story in one go, that the noticeable dichotomy between the 'A' plot (Harry's addiction to Fizz) and the 'B' plot (the comedy of errors surrounding Snape once the 2/3rds of the Golden Trio got involved) really became rather well balanced but there was still more than a few moments of mood whiplash between abject fear that the scene would have Harry keel over, near death, and the hilarity of Snape getting his mind wiped, brained by a shovel, smeared with whisky, locked in his quarters and then (later) immersed in bat guano. The story works very, verry well and all...but you certainly made the poles of the story visibly more separated than what JKR did in the few 3-4 novels.

So, in the end? 9/10 for a scarily realistic view of Harry turning to an addictive substance to help with his PTSD, mixed with well-shaped humour of how things in the background spun out of control as Hermione and Ron strove to save Harry
asweetmoonbeam chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Aww, I loved the bat most of all XD
Roz chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
I loved the story!

I could really imagine it happening. Harry being so stubborn, Hermione and Ron being so loyal and Snape going insane trying to catch them out.

( also I love the poem XD )

And Ron hitting snape with a shovel is awesome!

I love how it was funny, but that there was also serious and emotional parts to the story.

Keep up the good writing, and thanks for the story.
lantana chapter 17 . 1/31/2011
Whomping chapter 17 . 9/19/2010
I was claiming to be sleeping while I read this, so I had to cover my mouth while laughing and sort of hold my breath to keep the giggles in. this was very hard to do, so I sort of ended up shaking jerkily on my bed. I think I looked like I was having some sort of fit or something.