Reviews for Falling for a Princess
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 1/7
I feel bad for Ayeka but what does she mean that Tenchi LEFT HER for another woman. Other than sharing a house with him and other girls, he was NEVER 'with her' to begin with in order for him to be considered to have LEFT HER for Ryoko. *lol* besides EW. Ayeka has to be kidding if she really thought Tenchi would have THOSE kind of feelings for her even if Ryoko and the other girls weren't around. Shes his grandfathers half-sister and she has romantic feelings for her grand-nephew? Even if Tenchi did have those kind of feelings for her, I think his Earth upbringing would remind him of how WRONG the concept of being involved with Ayeka would be. *lol*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Ranmayamabushi chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Dang nice start to a story, hope it is taken up again one day!
Blacksword Zero chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Maybe a vain hope but who know?
Good chapter!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Gary Fedorco chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Such an interesting story, quite sad it hasn't been updated
The Gandhara chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
A pity this was abandoned. The interpersonal dynamics were quite well done, and it's rare we get to see such an introspective Ranma. Also, it's interesting to see how he confronts, and surpasses, challenges of a much different nature than he's used to.
Nysk chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Good story, nice elements to it with lots to keep you held to it.

I do hope you will continue this work along with many of your other works.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
A very good beginning. Ranma being weak is a nice touch. Usually he is super strong or almost godlike. Please write more.
Nysk chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Excellent story.

I have so far enjoyed at least 3 of your works and have hopes that you will continue to write. Perhaps even a few more chapters of this wonderful tale.. and maybe more of others as well!
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Great story. I hope you'll update soon.
Sleepy Kitty Napping chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
kinda sad to see this hasn't been worked on in months... but your still writting, so there's hope right?

alot of the tenchi/ranma crossovers are fun to read, but many don't really go out and explore at all. This one seems to have alot of potential to it _
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Nicely written, and sentimental without being mawkish. I think one of the reasons we write fanfiction is to bring closure to stories that lack it - and you're doing a very pleasant job of it.
Talon Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very good keep it updated please
Paver83 chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
This is a rather good story, and one which I hope will be updated soon.

I can see Ranma's rougher edges being smoothed by exposure to Ayeka on a one on one basis, even more so by the direct exposure to her memories and, perhaps, soul. They make an unusual but compelling couple. It's good that Ranma knows Ayeka's flaws as well as her positive points, his balanced view of her makes his growing love all the stronger.

I do hope to see Ranma mastering Juraian energy soon, it will be interesting to see how you interpret that mastery. Light Hawk wings? Or perhaps something more akin to ki, especially how ki reinforces ones physical abilities? Yosho's abilities certainly seem augmented by his energy.

Interesting how you have Shampoo and Ayeka forming a frienship. Two young women both trained to lead may very well have a fair amount in common. I'm interested to see where you'll take this.

What the heck are Akane and Ryouga going to do? And how will Ryouga keep his curse a secret? He's never been as much of a water magnet as Ranma, but he still gets nailed. Nowhere to hide on a small ship.

And what is Azusa thinking! Did he give permission to let his daughter get kidnapped?

Eagerly awaiting more.