Reviews for Embracing the Darkness
RedLovesMadness chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Gosh! I loved that! Your a great writer! Please oh PLEASE! Keep going with this! It has to be the BEST I have ever Read!
dust of the dark chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
hey guys if you want i was bored and actually made some chapters to continue this great story...its up to you to say yes or no to post it or not..
this story was totally awsome...as you can see i continued it...kind of..well its up to you!
BlueCowl54 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Barnabus Collins... You bad man xD Go back to your life in Collin's Castle and your Dark Shadows :P
I find this story rather entrancing and I especially love your attention to detail
discb chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Cool story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! This is THE best "Raven is a Vampire" fanfic I have read, by far! Continue! PLEASE!
heartless16 chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
i like this story.

is it being continued?
Infernal Damnation chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I have read chapters 1-10 and I am dieing for more. Please please please, keep writing this story. I know it has been 3 years, but it doesn't matter. This story is badass and it needs to continue.
Anigen chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
love this, but robin is like such a jurk
BloodCri chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I merely submit this review as a means of contacting you. You are a wonderful author and it would sadden me greatly to see such a well beautiful of literary genius to be left to rot.
ZannahWithLove chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
yay.
Durandan chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Really good story, well written and well paced. I'd really like to read more. Please Hamilton, don't drop this story.
Perphkt chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Great story, but your running a little late with the update arn't you?

I hope you didn't pack it in just as the stoy was getting good...
DamianH chapter 10 . 3/19/2006
where are you my Hamilton, where are you?
DamianH chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
one of the titans has to find out, not robin but just someone that would rock hardcore (at least I think it would). and whats up with robin has he really gone off the deep end about that guy getting killed i mean yeah it was bound to happen sometime and the whole batman thing kinda made sense but he just needs to get over it people die all the time at least thats what i say personally about it.

you rock to the Nth degree,

DamianH
mcgurrin chapter 10 . 2/4/2006
i like it and thanks for giving us and at least losly sticking to your update schedule i have never before seen someone here do that