Reviews for The Heroines Compete
moonstar274 chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
Wow this is great. I don't know why people have a problom with Starfire winning (I may think that may because she's my fav. charecter but you get it) It was a great story and I think that you should do a tornament of villans! Great work!
Violet Poter chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I read your homepage and I know exactly what you mean. Fanfiction also deleleted one of my stories because I didn't put a disclaimer for a song. I would really like to find out what happens in 'The teen titans go to school'! I loved that story so much! If you do continue to write it, could you e-mail me it? I really did love it! You're really a good writer. Thanks :)

~Violet
bellecatastrophe chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
dont. it would be plain boring.
bellecatastrophe chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
aw. MOG is defeated [ let me say, again real de-ja vu!} her-rae [ hooray!]
bellecatastrophe chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
see? I am so physic...
bellecatastrophe chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
aw, i have to go? at leAST by the name of one chapter, we know starfire beats blackfire, yes?
bellecatastrophe chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
i've sen this story before...? oh yeah, i remember! dontcha just h8 that master of the games!
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
hi...i have a feeling about this story i wont enjoy it as deeply as your others. sorry - but i feel theres no lovin! i'll give it a second chance - cos im lovely...
koryana chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
OH! I LOVE IT!

:D yeah! Star won!

yey!

keep up the good work! and keep writting

c-ya later

koryana
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
hey would u make mor 2 the 1 titans go 2 skool plz

that was excellent (OMG) i need 2 no wot happens 2 raven and wot happens with ravenluc

muhahaha i read them all hehe
Basil-at-221b chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
no i don't think you should do the tournament of villans, but i think it was good that starfire won (because robin won too)and i thought it was great anyway that would have been bad if starfire and raven had to fight though
Firedoll22 chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Lol nice story. One question..why didn't the girls spill? Tournament of Villains would be cool...but would the titans save them? And how come no one ever REALLY defeats that dude! keep it up
TheAwesomeFactory chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
The Tournament of Villains. That monkey dude never gives up does he? YOU HAVE GOTTEN BEAT BY THE HEROES AND HEROINES! DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP?

He he, sorry _;

Anyway, I don't really think you should do a thing for villains. But that's just me!
kkori chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
AH!

You did NOT just make Raven lose!
WolfeChilde chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
I'd love to see it. Tell me if it's ready please.