Reviews for Half Baked Ideas
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
So CUTE! XD Kawaii!

Why... yes, maybe. Hinata is too sweet and innocent to be knocked up constantly. Athough it's perfectly acceptable in wedlock.

Hey, I was born June-ish! :D

Oh, we all know Neji was secretly doing the Opa Gangnam Style in his head. XD
ww chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
You write them quite well, for pairings you don't like. (I'm always impressed by the people who can parody/explore ideas they don't like without being cruel or bashing).
no name chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
thats was the most funnest thing i have ever heard oh well bye not much to say
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
ah man... you are so awesome.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Crack-pairing love. It's hilarious.
Beansmoker chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I blew milk out of my nose! This was just too funny!
Lady of Genesis chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Quite different from the first chapter XD

I have to say, I fell off my chair when I read 'pink eye.' XD Greatest thing ever.
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
that's mean to the child!

but hilariously cute!

that is SO great...
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
O_o' The 1st chapter was a bit scary...but funny at the end when the child have pink eye instead. _' And the Omake in this chapter was funny too! *tries to imagine Neji dancing around, which leads to Lee's dancing.* _' UPDATE SOON! .-;
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
He! White Black Pink? Who the hell knew?
twitch and spaz chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

*hastily gets control* wow, when I read that ending, i burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. The ppl. around me at this time(and still staring) are looking at me like I have two heads. that was hilarous! the pink eye! i'm not easily amused too! it takes a lot for me to sneak a laugh so good job!
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
oh bwahaahah! Okay, as far as I'd hate to admit, this fic was seriously true and funny too. And yeah, maybe the whole thing wont work out at all. But thats why fans turn to Anything's possible here! Its up to the writer to write anything they want. Well, do not worry over this pairing, it doesnt and will never happen in the real Naruto..! so there!

But, all in all, you did make a point. And I agree! Plus, I love your narrating! Eheh, though I wont stop loving this unrealistic pairing! Write more!
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
*giggles* Oh, my...

Granted, SasuHina is my favorite het pairing in this fandom, but this was still damn hilarious.

-The Uchiha clan is so screwed.

Bwahahaha! Obviously!

*meanders off to write more SasuHina and ItaHina crackness*
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
XD I always thought that SasuHina was pretty random..._ You've just proved that their children wouldn't end up too well anyway.
firefly chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hahaha! I LOVE Sasuke in this! Even though I'm partial to SasuHina, this was irresistable and hilarious. I loved the whole mental image of 15 Byakugan-pumped Ninja running after him. XD! And showing up in her room in the dead of night to propose! YOU KILL ME!

Thanks for the great read!