Reviews for Cuts and Bruises
wandamarie chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
it is a vere good story keep up the good work think you for sharing you talent with all of us

think you wanda marie
Riker15 chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
cool
stupid101 chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
creepy but great!
midnightwriter1898 chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
I was just listening to Nonpoint - Alive & Kicking, and I realized you could use the lyrics for this story if you wanted to. It would kind of fit in.

{~midnightwriter1898~}
midnightwriter1898 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
It's great! You've got to write more soon! I love it!

U should write another fic about Drake's Dad, cept this time he's alive!

Anyway it totally rockx!
Marshmallows rock chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Ohmigosh, I love this story, it's so sad, but good. Can you update ASAP? How come evryone else knows all thi stuff about Drake and Megan and their dad and I don't
thisloveisours-xo chapter 7 . 6/11/2006
please update
SugarDevil chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
oh wow, this story is completely amazing. I hope that you add more to it soon. I can't imagine how Drake would feel right now, after all the abuse he suffered and now he learns that his dad had children he was kind to. Please Please Please add more soon. This is definantly going on my faves list.

I feel so bad for baby Drake. I'm sercretly hoping that somehow the aunt or somone ends up feeling guilty for the way Drake was treated, like one of the members of his family who did nothing for him. Then again the whole point of him going there is to show that he's moved on, not get pity, but the boy deserves some sort of apology! update soon

lots of love

Kris
Live-Love-Learn chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
it's so sad...Good story. Keep it up! Im anxious to hear more
L.lulu chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Hey I just read your story. I know it's kind of late, to review. It doesn't look like you've updated in awhile. I'd really like to hear the rest of the story, and it looks really good. Best of luck. -
allison16 chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Omg this story is soo Good! But it is so sad pLEASE finish this storyv
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
So far this is a well written story and has a way of keeping the reader involved. Though your habit of incorporating the title, "cuts and bruises" into each chapter became trite and less powerful.
RoeBoat chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
Very good! Definately on my faves. Update soon, and check out my stories if you get the chance.
LotiLuvinDrakeAndJosh chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
OMG! This was the first story I ever read on this site as I am the newbieist!

I cried! I don't cry much so you must of done a GREAT job! Please finish it!

Loti -x-
PJ Blindclown chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
I think You've done a really cool job here! You've captured all the characters very well, and I could spot no problems. All in All, I really loved this story, and am going to put it on my faves list.