Reviews for The Little Things
olinjerad chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Fantastic that a fic without dialogue can say so much. Well done .
OTP chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
beautiful
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I love the picture you paint with this, lovely.
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
so sweet;)
Kenshingumi6 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well, what can I say? Well done.
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This is a really nice story, and you wrote it very well.
coffeehigh chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
After your lovely review for empty names (thank you so much for that), I feel so evil now for reading your fics silently, especially since I enjoyed them a lot. So here I am, sucking up my Gryffindor courage and admitting it was wrong and doing the right thing.

Very very subtle. One of those rare, wonderfully understated, love stories that is actually about love. Not romance or the flash and bang of that, but a very good description of the nature of real love.

good luck with your writing.
April Lauren chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Lovely! I enjoyed the way this was written, and the idea behind it. Bravo.
flightless wren chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I love the style in which you wrote this. I could see it all in my head. Great job.
nycgrl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
So sweet, it left me breathless. Great work!
LilyTilyBoo KittyKattyBoo chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
this is one of the most romatic things i have ever read, i must say that you are not just a talented writer but also a passionate writer. If only i could write like you, please carry on writing romance as it seems like you know what you are talking about
Blume chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
can I simply write an expression here?, can I? can I? Of course I could write how much I praise you for such a wonderful tale with such little narrative, or the admirable way in which you barely mentioned the characters to punctuate the notion of someone who looks all this in a panoramic view, but still, I think a single expresion will be better, so can I write it?

Thank you.

Here it is:

...Aw. ;D
0RamblingRose0 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
o,o wow. that was deep. onto the favourite's list it goes.
Queriusole chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Nice quiet piece, really brings out the senses that are the focus of the end of the story.

(My old eyes did have a bit of trouble when some paragraphs didn't have the line between)
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 3/12/2005