Reviews for Healing
angelasdawn tombstone lover chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i simply love this there is no other way to put it. the ending is so perfect, i just wish i knew what she did. any chance you'll write emore?
Bleeding-roses chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
That was really cute.

I have two Tombstone fanfictions written that I need to finish typing.

But I loved this, Doc is amazing.
CallMeFey chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
aw... i liked it. i liked that u didn't make it all sappy because that totally would not have worked. good job!

~Vivien
ProTempore chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Your grammar and spellings pretty good hear. You use pretty good imagery also. I must say however, that while I respect your character here I don't know if I really like her at first glance. She just seems kind of wooden. For example, she tells someone her whole background without second thought even if she's just met him. That whole paragraph was just kind of drone-like. There were no pause or anything. I mean, could you honestly imagine someone running through their whole life like that? Then, Doc seems kind of ooc here. I must say that I would like to see were you would go with this though.
Jack-Knight chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ok, the good point about this story is that it is well written, the spelling and grammer seem to be top notch, so well done.

However, I think the term used in fan-fic here is 'Mary-Sue' am I right?

This story is clearly about you, and from the POV of Doc we can see how beautiful and untameable you are. With perfect hair, and slim and with a laugh like windchimes.

I could go further in saying that perhaps if I viewed every description that you gave yourself in this story, and then reversed it, that would give a more accurate representation of the real you. But that's not the point.

Women in the old west, I've never met one it's true, but I'm pretty sure they never got the drop on Johnny Ringo, nor did they act all feisty and accrue respect from the menfolk while they weild their knives and guns and highlight the virtues of Doc's ass.

Your character is two dimensional and utterly obvious. It was obvious just from the story synopsis. Doc is healed by a mysterious girl, (read, you.) You heal tuberculosis, you out draw Johnny Ringo, your stealthier than a ninja and more beautiful than a goddess, with a perfect tan and no wrinkles.

Urgh. This story is such a Mary-Sue cliche it's untrue. Only the fact that your spelling isn't bad saves it from being a complete cliche.
the-zombie-diaries chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
pretty damn good so far! hope you keep up the good work, i would like to read much, much more.
tonytmexico chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Loved it, I can 'see' Aeryn.. more please!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Not bad, I really like Aeryn, she's a awesome and tough character. Wonder what Doc and Aeryn will do now... Update soon!
RamblerGaelige chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Charming! I'm glad Doc lived in this one.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I really liked that, it was very good! Write a second chapter, please!
Dragonlady chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh so great! _ Please, please, PLEASE keep the story going! I can't wait for another chapter.