Reviews for Just Like They Were
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was brilliant, and I love the bet side
humancompany chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
loved it!

need i say more?
Trenidy chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Wonderful story. Full of tension through perfect wording and timing with it all. Of course, like all the other reviewers I would have to say the part about the teacher bets was hilarious. A great touch. Keep up the wonderful writing.
dracosgurl527 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Hey! This is a really good story. I hope you come back and post more of it, or was this a one-shot fic? Well anyway, I hope you continue it soon if it isnt a one-shot fic.
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
i laughed myself silly when i heard about the bets. your story is very good by the way. keep up the good work!:)
canadian-chic1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
i loved it. update soon plz. 2 of my friends and i killed our selves laughing about the part with the teachers betting. and especially when we found out who won.
melissafelton-622 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
This is really good. I think that it has an original twist to it. I like it! Cant wait for more!
Aforgottensoul chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Its really good
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
loved it, don't know what else to say, except it was perfect passion, lust, emotion packed to the punch...honestly one of the more realistic dramiones on the site ::claps:: great job
carefreelazy chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
lorett chapter 1 . 3/12/2005

God do I love a quiet, sensuous, determined Draco. WEE!

Yippee for hot Draco and Hermione SEX! Can't have enough of that. I found it quite amusing that the ONLY reason they both chose to fight for the light side was each other...NOT BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO...Rolling my eyes at horney teenagers...

Chuckle...GREAT JOB! I'm putting you on my author alert list and hoping for more like this!

MRS SASSER chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
lol that was soo cute. haha. my favorite part was the end, about ginny and lavendar collecting their winnings from snape and lupin. haha.. it was a really good story.. i enjoyed it.
Hafthand chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh this was just bloody brilliant! The sex scene was enough to make me want a cold shower and the tension could have been cut with a Knife. I certianly loved the wee bit with Snape and Remus, very funny. It was a wonderful fic and highly entertaining. I like the idea of both fighting for the other because they felt the other was theirs to taunt, their property. Throwing them all together at Grimmauld Place was brilliant as well.

Ah well, off for that shower! lol.

Love, Ally