Reviews for Flowers
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was super sweet, I loved how he hugged back. It would have been better if he blushed though, a blushing Ed is a cute Ed.
Jay chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
It's short and sweet. :3

I love little one-shots like these. I hope you keep doing them. Although, I'll admit that my first thought was that he wouldn't give her flowers because of Nina's 'magic flowers'.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aw, so cute and sweet. Loved it!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
*squeal* That was so cute! You got their personalities down perfectly, with Winry, like every other girl, wishing for flowers and Edward knowing how to soothe a girl's rage. I liked that Edward never gives Winry flowers because them being the last thing his father ever gave his mother. The ending was simply wonderful, as Edward gives Winry *real* flowers.
The Cabbage man's legacy chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Ah I really liked this!
Annethy chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw! that was cute with the touch of angst thet should be in all fma stories, even if they are supposed to be funny.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aw. Love this.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Too, too sweet (and I always did prefer the manga FMA xD). Yeah, Ed wnet balistic over turning his ponytail into a braid to not look like his fathers hair, there's no doubt he'd do something like this xD. Poor Hohenheim though... I feel sorry for the guy, and I know there was a really important reason of why he left Trisha ...

At any rate, very sweet. EdWinry FTW!
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Very nice.
Chainless chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
The topic is brilliantly realistic. Lovely job.
AnimeFreek101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Ah! Too sweet! Loved it! .
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Short but sweet! I liked it, I hope you write more EdxWin stuff! :)
Nyago chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I am probably VERY late to review but its always good to be late than to actually not give any. Beautiful fic :D I love it!

Nyago
fullmetalwinry chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i liked it a lot! n_n which chapther in the manga did he give her earrings or when do they talk about it? I want 2 know!
Goddess of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/3/2005