Reviews for Gundam SeeD: I have a dream
inuyasha112 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Damn, this was amazing,,,,,
19blueorange9 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
at last!a fic that wedded and bored children of the twins!woohoo!LOVED IT SO MUCH!#)_ hope you'll make another one..._ ja ne!
marjani chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
what is wrong with you people don't you know that cagalli and kira are brother and sister not trying to be mean or anything but that is so sick! but it was still good so i give you your props ok!:)
crash and burn chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
kira/cagalli storys are the best. kira/fllay are the second best. and kira/lacus need to go to hell. they should never exsisted at all. the should crash and burn in hell.
Silent Harmony chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Uh I'm guessing this is Kira and Cagalli fic? Just remember, kira's Cagalli's little brother...
YLCourt chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Well written story! Very nice! But Kira and Cagalli? WOAH! no comments on it... but hey! this one-shot ifs just enjoyable to read!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
That was one amazing story. Normally, I wouldn't even dare read stories with unique pairings, since I am really a person who would like pairings that follow what the creator(s) and the majority want. But this is one amazing story! I am just pretending that Kira and Cagalli weren't related, and that Cagalli was a sibling to someone else instead. It's just funny thinking about the fact that Kira and Cagalli look alike but aren't even related and is married to each other. But as I said, EXCELLENT STORY! The best KC paired story that I have read. All other KC stories can't even compare to this story! I am 100% honest. This is one excellent masterpiece! Keep Up the GREAT work!
Akirou chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Very nice. I love the KiraCaga pairing almost as much as you do. Great story.
Haru no Yo chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Ignoring the fact that Kira and Cagalli are siblings, it was well written and in a good point of view. I'm trying to be a little open minded as I'm a hard core Athrun and Cagalli fan. _
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
aw this is soo beautiful,this was very well written and i love the Kira x Cagalli pairing, you have done me proud im so happy people are supporting th pairing i have tried so hard to get out there!
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
My God... This is a fantastic story and it's an honor to be the first to review. I'm glad to see someone willing to write about these two in such a beautiful way. I'm... I'm speechless. I hope that you write another story about Kira/Cagalli soon. It would be an honor just to be able to read it.

P.S. I've also written two stories revolving around these two. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think.
Kawaiikune chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Me: mommy, mommy, i wanna live in an orphanage

Mom: Are you sure dear? if you do, no fanfics for you...

Me: WAHH! MIZA WANNA READ MORE KIRA/CAGALLI'S!

Like your descriptions, A. OK for me! Write more!

*puppy dog eyes*