Reviews for Box Seats
The Scratch of Quills chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great story! It was so cute and plausible.
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Well, I love it! How can you hate this?! It was excellent! Good job!
Thanks for sharing!
Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is great! I am anxious to read the sequel!
abuu chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Cassiope chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is such a sweet little fic. I'm sorry for reviewing late! I really liked your insight on what happens after the games in the locker rooms, it seemed like you gave it quite a bit of thought. Oliver was such a sweetie, being protective of Katie when the reporters and such tried take pictures of her. You're a really good writer, and your words seemed to flow really well. Cute little fluff at the end! Thanks for the one-shot, and it was made even better because you punctuated and spelled correctly. Thank you!

theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh, adorable! A lovely read. :-D
in sync chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Loved it! Always thought Katie and Oliver were good for each other.
Keep up the good writing!
*Goes to sequel*
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I thought it was great! I'm looking forward to reading the sequel! Great job!
AnaCanaria chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was so sweet! I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! :] Great job! :]
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Yay fluff! :P I was kinda disappointed at the end 'cause they didn't do anything else ;] but I like how everything makes sense about her not flirting and her working at the Department of Magical Games and Sports and whatever.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, great job! I've never actually thought about this pairing. It's interesting, though. After all, Katie was never really given much of a personality in the books, which makes her a flexible character to work with. You did an excellent job on this story.
Edifythe chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I don't think i have ever liked a story THIS much, that might have to be largly because Clara is my name, but still absolutly brilliant story! *sigh* i wish everyone were this good... no i don't that would get boring, well i am glad that a select few is this good, keep it up!

FallenMystery chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
*fully embraces Oliver/Katie fluff*

leakingrainbows chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Hi! I think that was really really good. The way you showed their feelings was really accurate and the way you brought out how they didn't want to move to fast was very real. Oh and I loved this part :P :

‘Apparation and Alcohol don’t mix.’

Very creative, Very nice, Very original. Good job! )

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »