Reviews for Escapism
ArieSemir chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
*sniff* I miss Andromeda! I miss really good, really moving Andromeda fics like this! Okay, even though this totally destroyed any hope of any of the ships I like, I loved it. On the one hand, it's hard to imagine Rommie as 'obedient' to anyone but Dylan, and on the other, I CAN see it if it was like the marriages between royal families, arranged more to cement good will than out of real love. Or maybe both. Anyway, John Crighton was awesome, as he always is. It just hit me that this seems like the kind of future Trance would have seem and tried to make not happen *boggle*. Beka was very Beka, and I can totally imagine her just getting up and leaving once and for all like that. It's sad but a delight to read.
Caliga chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Awe! Thanks for dedicatin' that to me! It wasn't happy though...but...since when do you write things with rainbows and bunnies. Heh. Remember the bunny? ;)
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
Pretty good- I doubt Beka would go back to doing Flash, and the crossover with Farscape is pretty random, but the rest of it is good. I can just see Rommie going in search of one of "her" crew.
Invincible Sword Goddess chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
...wow. That was sad. I actually had some tears in my eyes. That doesn't happen very much. It was a good story. I wonder what the Andromeda crew would think when they heard it was the Maru. Did she do any damage to the Worldship, I wonder? What would Rommie think, since she was the only one to try and find Beka, and what about Harper? Poor Beka, life was harsh on her.
prin69 chapter 3 . 3/12/2005

*speechless*

oh wow. . .wow. freaking WOW!

oh this is really good. it was just, i dunno. it was like it was ad, but it was alright because everything was okay.

does that make sense?

this was wonderful. )
prin69 chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
aww, rommie, she missed beka! and she went to and her, yay! awesome chapter. oh, flash in the pocket, never a good thing. poor beka too.
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
*HUG* have i told you lately that i heart you? cause i do. argh, in such a funky mood. but this fic is cool.

you rock! )

aw, beka. and gr at tyr. how could he do that to her? nice with her new look. very smart, now the wont recognize her. and aw, she as harpers initials! thats so cute. ;)