Reviews for Dear Friends
Phibshirokitsune chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
this is so sweet... if only i had such dear friends...
ruby890 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
awwwww i loved it not a lot of frindship fics out their and i am glad you added this one very good. )
LoveAcrossTime chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
wow. i loved that. i'm a huge miroku fan, but i've read very few fics that delve into his character so well. really nice ending, too.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
WritingRin chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw, that was nice!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
*has her hands clasped above her heart and stars in her eyes* So, so sweet... interesting- whatchamacallit- phrasing?
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh, that was beautiful. I'd love to see it expanded, maybe a chapter for each character, but I know that's asking a lot. Lovely on it's own, though.
Junepi chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Extremely good story - I haven't read a story that good in a while - keep it up
Evil Illusions chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Very beautiful
montrith chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Nice. Its always good to see people writing frienship fics since there arent nearly enough of those. After all, who wants to hear about frienship and people supporting each other in hard times when the characters could be having hot sex or angsting about their sexlife (pardon my dissatisfaction with the Inuyasha fandom). I like reading Miroku POV which shows a deeper side of him than just the pervert.
redlettergirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Ah, that was such a lovely ending. Very good job. _
drake220 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
! look at you with you miroku centered sweetness! loved it! it was lyrical adn reminded me a lot of those childhood books that even when you read them ten or twenty years later still hit you in the gut. that is, by the way, a HUGE compliment. i feel as if i just read 'the giving tree' or 'i'll love you for always' all over again. ::sigh:: really touching. simple but potent.
Un4given Miko chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
To Lazy to sign in -_-

FYI to the reviwer who doesn't know the right ages -_-;

Rumiko (who is the creator of the show) said in a book in Japan that InuYasha is 15.

Miroku is 19, InuYasha is 15- YOU do the math!

ahem- so I think this was a very CUTE and great take on Miroku!
Twilight Impurity chapter 1 . 3/12/2005 offense, ur story was great and all (really), but Miroku isn't the oldest, Inuyasha is. Inuyasha's almost 200 years old (i don't think miroku is any older then 18 or 19...u do the math).
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Oh...this was lovely! I liked the repetition of the "dearest of friends" line. Beautifully written.