Reviews for Legacy of Kain 6: Restoration of Nosgoth
Daemus chapter 70 . 8/22/2011
For two days I read this story. I loved every second. The letter to Raziel even brought a tear to my eye.
rodimus2011 chapter 70 . 3/3/2011
I remember reading this and following it all those years ago when you first published it. I spent a lot of time trying to find it again and finally here I am. This was an amazing story with great original characters and wonderful development. I remember reading part of your sequel before you took it down and just want to let you know I am going to start reading your revamp of this story with your BO3 and SR3 and then on to Absolution. Keep writing. You have a great talent for it and inspired me to get back into it. Had never written much more than short stories but now am trying some more complicated stuff. Again thank you for your work and I am excited to see how your writing has evolved and what you have done differently. Hope you kept some of your same characters that were in this story. They were great. My favorite was Ewoden.
Aaron chapter 70 . 11/5/2010
Words cannot descibe how I felt about this story. I hope that you write a sequel just like this story. You are a very talented writer.
bahamut chapter 70 . 6/21/2010
You should continue this story, but from Kain and his crew as the sail out to see the world. It could be exciting.
Kittie Darkhart chapter 70 . 11/13/2009
I saw that you had a new story online, and I remembered this classic epic of yours, which I so greatly admire! And now that I am thinking of it, I honestly do not believe I have ever reviewed this last chapter. I do greatly apologise if I have not. But truly, this is, indeed, one of the best Legacy of Kain stories I have ever read. You have certainly captured the essence of each character—most especially that of Kain—and have made a story that could certainly be viewed as the next instalment in the series.

Perhaps I am being a bit nostalgic, since this week, literally, marks the six years since Defiance came out…(Sighs.) But then, this story is an excellent continuation to Defiance. It has honestly been a real pleasure for me to read this and follow along with its many characters, as I shall certainly do so, hopefully, again soon. I also intend to read this new Legacy of Kain story of yours, as I found its premise to be quite intriguing. For if it is anything like this, I am sure that it will be quite a story indeed! I cannot wait to read it! ;)

Until then!

— Kittie
neil chapter 70 . 11/8/2009
exelent story well thought out and delivered a fitting end to a amazing story line well done :)
Tonnerre chapter 23 . 10/20/2009
They had to go and defile his tomb, poor bastards, I pity the fools.
Adran06 chapter 70 . 9/8/2009
Wow. I'd have given you a lot more reviews, but the story was so good I could never find the time to actually STOP reading. I absolutely had to see how it ended. This is the first continuation of Legacy of Kain I've found that was complete, and it is by FAR the best. You covered every possible problem that was left over from the other games, including the somewhat random addition of Umah, only for her to be killed off. With the clans restored, the Pillars pure, and new Guardians protecting them, and even the Vampire and Hylden races at peace, things truly had a wonderful ending. You did a great job with the constant changing of view points, though you could have shown the change in chapters between everyone else and Kain better. Now I REALLY wanna play a game based on this. The idea of fighting the epic Election fights in a game is awesome. And then finishing it with a battle against the Kraken at the end in such an epic fashion? Nothing could be cooler. Except for another sequel to this epic story ;P Since I just checked, and there IS a sequel, I must prepare to read it when I wake up tomorrow. You have me hooked on this story, and I don't think I can stop till I finish it. To see a (mostly) saved Nosgoth, with the clans not turned into monstrousities as they become in Soul Reaver, is something I have longed to see. Seeing Kain's born son/descendants? Even better. Well, I'll leave you with this nice and fat review to enjoy when you get it. Keep up the great work!

Death in a Casket chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You're story is well written than most stories here in this particular fandom, well done. While I have read through this chapter you have some spelling errors, but other than that it is an exellent piece of work. Try looking though your chapters again for spelling errors or other mistakes.
Jave chapter 70 . 3/31/2009
nice story but why dont you fuckin edit it man (essence of constructive criticism)
Tonnerre chapter 15 . 11/29/2008
I knew I hadn't seen the last of her.
Tonnerre chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
Did not see that coming.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Glad he found him!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
The cure for vampirism? Woud Kain even want one?
Jason chapter 70 . 8/9/2008
That was amazing. It's 6.20am, and I just finished reading through the last twenty chapters. Of course, there were issues with several spelling mistakes, and grammar problems, but the story itself was... utterly amazing.

And the climax lasted so long. I'm really quite shocked.

Like... wow...

I just... I don't even really know what to say, I just wanted to thank you for writing that, so that I could get such joy from reading it! Thank you!

(that being said, it would be of MUCH benefit if you went through the whole thing and fixed up a lot of that spelling. Put it through Microsoft Word, at least... but still... wow...)