Reviews for The Shadow Puff Girls
horroravgn chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Are you ever gonna update this? I would love to read more, it's really good.
Cicialn123 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Um...I thought the shadow puff girls where Bell,Brenin(I forgot how to spell her name)and them up,there r real.
-Cicilian
P.S I am a Bell fan XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
So she is a he? I don't understand
sydsyd chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Buttercup doesn't know Bubbles is alive
sydsyd chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
So the blues are apparently dead. And the reds are battling each other, Buttercup just murdered the last blue merciless, what the freaking hell happens to Archfiend ?
sydsyd chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Buttercup's blanket? Blossom doesn't have anything.
Wow chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Epic u continue it plz
Groudon202 chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
Really good story. Flawed in places, and with unnatural chapter breaks, but good enough for a look. Update soon if you can!
Buttercrush chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Buttercup doesn't like Mitch, she likes Butch! Mitch and Buttercup shall never be together!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU MAKE BUBBLES DIE? SHE'S MY FAVORITE! THE BLUE COUNTERPARTS (ppg, rrb, ppnkg, etc) HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE! EVEN IF THEY'RE BAD I STILL BELIEVE THEY HAVE AT SOME GOOD IN THEM! THE RRB HAVE NEVER KILLED THE PPG! THEY JUST WANT TO DESTROY THEM. AT LEAST THEY DON'T SAY KILL! ANYWAY THE BLUES WERE ALWAYS MY FAVORITE! ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE THE BEST! WHY? WHY? WHY?
Random Puff Fan chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Hey, whoever said Bubbles is the weakest?
babyjaetn chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
Finally!I'be been waiting forever for this chapter!After I finished reading this,I thought,"Wouldn't it be funny if the RRB were randomly put in the story?"If you don't put the RRB in the story,then please think about my idea.
ShiigaMegumi999 chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
Wow! This story is impressive. Characters are awesome, especially the shadowpuffs. Keep it up. When u described their true forms, me being me, i thought they would have a merged ultimate elemental chimera form, but Angst is dead. Looking forward to the next update.
GeMgLoSSgIrL chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
long and interesting story, PLZ UPDATE SOON!
sarahemsley chapter 16 . 10/1/2008
I just read this whole story, and it tooks hours, and now I REALLY need to finish my homework! :) I know it's been about a year since you last updated, but I think you should carry on with this, it's the best PPG fanfiction I've read! I'm addicted! Please continue with it PLEASE