Reviews for Normal
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
HAHA! XD So... catching them about to get it on is an everyday occurrence for her, eh?
Frocck chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
lol i love it! and i think i have seen the pic you are talking about in your Authors note. in all opinion you did grate
birdgirlatheart chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OK. That was so wrong, but it was hilarious, I actually snorted it was so funny, it takes a lot to make me laugh just so you know.
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hah hah! XD Poor Temari! Wish I had brothers like hers!
Saint Swordfish chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That was... different. Strange as it was reading about two brother going at it, I liked it. Good job!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
LOL! That was funny!

-Angel
MysticFireBlood chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was good. You should contuine it somehow.
Asterixa chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Heh. I like it.
Hatsuharu-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Shadow and Temari: (rofl) That ROCKED!

Kankuro: (STILL tied to a chair with mouth taped over because Shadow thinks he's ugly...has given up trying to escape the wrath of his sister and friend reading perverted fanfiction)

Gaara: (sleeping on bed sucking thumb and holding teddy)

Shadow: Ya know? I think I LIKE this pairing!

Kankuro: M! (Trans: NO!)

Shadow and Temari: (evil look on face while advancing on Kankuro)
Hey chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I thought that this story was great! It had a good mix of cuteness and adulteration, which produced a wonderful outcome! Great job!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I liked the ending! Nice job, cute story and altogether interesting. I enjoyed it.
justdranz chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
bahahah that totally ruled! I love KankyGaa but it's not very often that you see Temari's opinion. Nice one! XD
Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
XD *lol* so fun! really great! i really enjoyed this one D so, temari-chan, if you cannot have normal brothers, it's just because... because... we don't want you to have ! XD they're nicer this way D
MadAsAHatter37 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow, never thought i'd ever see something like this...I love it though! Tis really good. Would you be able to send me the pic u were talking about? Really great story.
anameleth chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
*Smacks face* man, when i see them like that again

... wait why am i even here?

...oh yeah, CAUSE ALL THE HOT GUYS!

anyways great yaoi fanfic!