Reviews for Dreams
Nostalgia 2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Hey, it's me agn.
I just want to tell you that the 2 comments below are all wrote by me and it's all for your fiction.
just want to clarify so you would not be confused xD hahaha
Just the Darn Nostalgia chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
You know, it's been like eleven years?... but I'd just opened my old galleries and all those KIRGE feeling's just striked me xD So here I am, feeling so lucky right now I found this place. This is the best KIRGE one-shot ever! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. I'll never forget how cute,chic,awesome,romantic and all they were and always :') Thanks to you for creating this wonderful thing on earth agn X)))

**I've posted the same comment to another fiction which I opened but havn't read it yet so... a little bit awkward... (but it might as well great!)
Nostalgia chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
You know, it's been like eleven years?... but I'd just opened my old galleries and all those KIRGE feeling's just striked me HahaxD So here I am, feeling so lucky right now I found this place. This is the best KIRGE one-shot ever! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. I'll never forget how cute,chic,awesome,romantic and all they were and always :') Thanks to you for creating this wonderful thing on earth again X)))
No Name chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Overall, i believe it's really cute. :)

Good Job.
Starx chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Its nice...
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
good
FinalFantasyChick190 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I'm glad I've inspired you to write more Kirges, I've actually done that with a few people *beams* I love that I'm a big part of up coming Kirge era, lol. I have a C2 if your interested, that has all the kirges ever wrote in it. Surprisingly it didn't take too long to sort though all the fics...lol. Anyway this is brilliant, and of course your kirges are in my C2 as well. It's odd that Chrono Cross isnt even my favorite video game...lol, FF8 is...but I'm goin on my Kirge thing right now so.

Anyway keep up the amazing kirges, we need all we can get, specially when its as good as yours.

ANNA
Becky chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I loved this fic! you sould turn it into a story and not just a one shot!
Greki chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
So sweet! Pretty, really sweet!
ACCL chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Great fic, I loved it. However, I think it could NOT be a one-shot. (CONTINUE PLZ!)