Reviews for A Nobody
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 6 . 6/2
I love this book
Yay sasunaru chapter 14 . 5/2
Omg I'm so happy I found this story. I started reading it last year but then I lost it in my bookmarks. All my bookmarks were deleted by my little brother as a prank. So I've been looking for it for a long time. But now I found it with a chapter 14.
I'm so happy. Please update soon.
So I have a question. OK so draco trying to keep junior away from harry because he is jealous that they will get together right?
So my question is, does he like harry but harry said he don't like him so he is trying to keep junior away from harry or is it the other way around?
I am so confused.
I'm usually a top harry bottom draco fan but your story is one of the rare top draco bottom harry stories that I actually like a lot.
So please update soon
Cutiepie120048 chapter 14 . 4/18
Poor Harry - he's so heartbroken and alone. I really can't stand Draco at the moment.

What's Harry's end game anyway? I know he doesn't want to kill Junior, so will he betray the Dark Lord and Albus and only care for him? I would be cool with that z Malfoy is on my hit list at the moment.

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Continue
Mgriffith490 chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Please update this soon.
natsuki23 chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
I feel like Harry should be given some time to be a kid. And just what is what up the situation between Draco and Junior, do they still like each other or what?! Looking forward to all the answers in the next upcoming updates!
adenoide chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
It's interesting to read.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
Draco is very needy.
lilly-flower15 chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Great chapter update soon
NorikoTora chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
I really want to puch Draco so bard right now. Make him pays, let's Harry happy for one.
UGH! Using Harry, really Draco you are dead!
Poor my baby Harry. Hang in there Harry I'm coming for you and we'll live happy ever after XD
bringer-of-insanity chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
...just a note...the quality fell after chapter 2
adenoide chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
Wich side will be Harry at the end.
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
So Draco was using Evans. Not cool. At least Snape is alive.
natsuki23 chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
Yes! I knew that Snape wasn't dead, now how did Harry pull it off? Good thing Harry hadn't met them sooner, otherwise he wouldn't have believed whatever it is that Draco said. Looking forward to the next update!