Reviews for Black Eyes
Sarah' already exist chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Its a fanfic off a cartoon that haves teenage super hero's
With one who can change into any animal
One who is a alian
One who is a cyborg
A half demon
All lead by as human
So don't worry your logic
Doesn't need to be perfect
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
poor star. it was really good
Crystalicios chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
YAY! YOU UPDATED

*Throws the long awated party*

It was so sad *teary eyed* I kind of knew what was going to happen though. I mean, POOR SILVIA!

*murders Emma* Uh... I didn't mean to do that. *brings her back to life using some weird spell that came from the book that was hidden for a thousand years under her bed* Wow. That was phenomenomal.
stargurlfangurl chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
please silivia can suck robin's nut sacs. robin will always love starfire not some random marysue character. freakin idiot.
Hotspur101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Whoa whoa whoa. "Chappie" 1? "Chappie" 2? What the-nvm. hehehe...weird. "Help me"...
Silent Mind chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
"Oh...Nice job!"thumbs up in approval. 0
kyoko chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
how dare you. gr. you may be gewd at wrinting but 1,0 curses to Silvia. RxS 4eva
crystalicios chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
That was some long break! PLEASE... UPDATE!
rob and star 4 ever chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
plz let starfire come back and let her save robin. let robin love her the way she loves him.
No Name chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
Robin's so evil. anyway great story. update soon.
Darkest Ace chapter 7 . 9/16/2005
I hope thats soon ive been waiting for like...2 years!

what happened to you?
crazyfrog chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
eer make robin h8 her already! we love star! upd8 soon ace so far :D
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
'ello! yeah! another good teen titans fic! don't let the other fans push u around though okay? u r th author and u get 2 decide who goes together! i personnally don't care which girl ends up w/ robin...i just plain like this story! yay you! D please update on this story soon!
starandrobin4everfan chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
when are you going to update?

is robin going 2 end up with starfire again? he has 2!they go perfectly together!
starrob bbrae 4 eva chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
HOW DARE YOU LET STARFIRE BE BETRAYED BY A SLUT AND THEN ROBIN.I MEAN HELLO,THE SLUT KISSES ROBIN WHEN HE IS CLEARLY STORY,THOUGH I MIGHT READ IT IF RAVEN CUSSES ROBIN OUT.