Reviews for Shaded Past
Guest chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
Whenever you write a book mail me on this email as I love your books:
Please!
Rose chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I know it's not related but I read your story "Star Light Star Bright" and I loved it! I want to read this story too. It's just this question that keeps running in my mind, are you a girl or a boy?
Frozen Bacon chapter 30 . 7/27/2010
THAT WAS EPIC! You are an amazing author! I love the story!
Anthousa chapter 30 . 6/29/2009
whoa...its really good!
Aly93 chapter 30 . 9/22/2008
loved it
Flute-Angel21 chapter 30 . 2/20/2008
I'm so glad you finally updated!

I'm sad to see this story end, but all together:

it was brilliant.

I loved it. Like a few others, I've been reading your stuff since the beginning of "Star Light, Star Bright." I hope to continue reading your amazing stories for years to come.

kudos to you. :)
SeekerGirl chapter 30 . 2/18/2008
Great story! You have left me feeling very curious about Beliar de Diablo! You had better do another story! :D I would give you some helpfull pointers, but im rubbish at writting so i wouldn't take advice. I just read great! seriuosly though, i have read so much fanfic and this is definatly one of my favourites! Keep it up :)

x
SeekerGirl chapter 27 . 2/17/2008
Hey :]

I have practically spent he past 2 days reading all 4 of your storys, and i have to say i think they are the best fan fic i have ever seen! You havn't updated in 6 months or so, so i am guessing that you have finished with the story, which is a shame but it was amzing! i don';t know what else too say! I usually don't like stories about the next genreration, like harry, ron and hermione's kids but i actually like yours. I know i sound like a bit mental rambeling on about how amzing it all is but i just need to get it of my chest! :] Let me know if you write another!

x
multipass22 chapter 27 . 12/30/2007
wow...i read your stories in 1 day...and i gotta say...I LOVE THEM! i really really hope you update soon...i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Flute-Angel21 chapter 27 . 7/30/2007
This very honestly is the best fanfic I've ever read.

I've been reading your work since you first started on "tar Light, Star Bright."

Never have you ceased to amaze me with your writing.

Reading your stories make me grin like an idiot, dance in my computer chair, bring tears to me eyes and keep me reading even if it's up until 3 o'clock in the morning.

I really love how you've connected so many aspects of the books together and bringing the founders was brilliant.

I can't wait to read more.
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 27 . 6/11/2007
It's so exciting:P
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 26 . 6/6/2007
GO ON!:D
Foy chapter 25 . 5/30/2007
jesus... shoulda expected something like that... post more post more!
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 25 . 5/27/2007
I knew all along that Caligo had to do with the Umbra!( Like to Think so anyway) :D:p
Foy chapter 24 . 5/25/2007
O, yay, another mystery! i seem to be reading so mony fics with mysteries lately! not that i mind, i like it. well anyway, i like he chapter and i hope u post more soon!