Reviews for In Passing
meganechan720 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Wow. This was amazing. I love stories about the people they help.
Laziness Incarnate chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
It was very clear which turtle was which. :) Great job with all of these fics.
Laziness Incarnate chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
A wonderfully well-written and well-constructed story! I was especially impressed with the way you established the narrator, her father, their relationship and the "warmth" of the store at the beginning of the story. You did it in just a few paragraphs-very nice.
eeveemew chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
These are all beautifully written pieces! And I'm glad about your decision (concerning headbands)-any true fan would be able to differentiate between them anyway :)
greshunkai chapter 4 . 6/4/2006
1-Don 2-Mike 3-Raph 4-Leo & would the name of the store in nr.1 be: "Second Time Around" ?

incredibly well-constructed sequence of vignettes.

am sure you plotted/planned the whole series, such a perfectly

crafted piece does not happen accidently.

take special delight in the 'characterization/clues' you scatter so deviously through each piece, very enjoyable reading. thank you.
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Hm, let me guess in which order the TMNT appeared: Leo, Mike, Raph, Don. Or was it Don, Mike, Raph, Leo? Anyway, I really liked this story. Good work, you brought something forward that one don't see very often in fanfics: the crime victims' feelings when they get saved by our favourite reptiles. Well done!

Take care,

Idun
Tripleguess chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
That's Mikey. You think he's too goofy to notice, but he notices all right. And like his brothers, he's quick to be compassionate.

Hope you're still working on Professional Maniacs & etc! (smiles and waves)
Jessiy Landroz chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
Leonardo, the honorble ninja, as always x3 so nice and sweet, and I think you cant scream in fear at the sight of a giant turtle while you're already in the middle of some chaitc fear, anyway...

lovely :3
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
jumping into action and beating a jerk right off hsi ass xD yup, dislices being leacutred by dear 'brother' too, hehehe! that's Raph for you, love it xD
Jessiy Landroz chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
okay, nice and strong, friendly and uses 'dude!' obviously Mikey... get thives dont really have much of a chance around here...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
gentle, nice, friendly and strong with medical experiance, must be Donny! :D

love this little bit, really sweet :3
nightwalker3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Great story. I love how you manage to show us which turtle is involved, even though the narrator doesn't know.
KissMyAft chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
out of all the stories u wrote about the 4 brothers this one here in chap 4 about Leo is my most fav one out of them all...it was so INCREDIBLY SWEET how Leo helped that woman and her child and the only regret i have about this story is that i wished it was ME instead of that woman who was holding on to Leo's arm-SMIRKING-i have around 20 ninja turtle stories in my computer files and i AM MOST DEFINATELY PUTTING your 4 stories[4 chaps] amongst those turtle stories...will u consider writing a follow up chap about the turtles all heading home to the lair that night after all of their adventures r over and tells each other about what happens?

'Take good care of yourself & God Bless 'BETH HART[Leo Oneal]' *LEO*IS*MY*MOST*FAV*#1*TURTLE* *
KissMyAft chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
this was a sweet story about Raph and how he helped that girl...he is a pain in the arse at times but he is also an adorable grumpy teddy bear under that rough exterior
KissMyAft chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
this was a good story about Mikey...it was so sweet when he helped that person and gave him money for food and also good advice