Reviews for To Save The Soul
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Heya Logical Ghost,

Wow, I really like this! :D But since this is on p14/16 I assume you're not going to update... :'(

Wish you would though...

Anyway, you've really captured Midnight's character perfectly here, well done!

Please carry on? :)

.::Tibbs::.
Xelena chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
where's the rest? i wanna read more!
Nez chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
This is a really good fic, update when you can please
toestastegood chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
Nicely done. This is the first Constantine fic I've read that isn't a one shot, and I have to say that I like it. Very intriguing.
xrightwhereitbelongs chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
That was really good! I never seem to be able to write the character's to seem real. You did tho and it was very good! Can't wait for more. update soon!
Falcon Horus chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
What did Chas do? What happened? I would really like to know. You're making me very curious about how this story is going to play out.

Greetz ;)
SilverKitsune1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Hmm. Interesting idea. Good idea. I'm curious to see where this goes.
Xelena chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
that was an interesting chapter. i wonder what event john doesn't want midnight to know about just yet though
Xelena chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
despite the short chapters, which i'm sometimes not so keen on, i'm sticking with this. i like the premise. keep going
Dr.Linkenshloff chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Gah! We have the same idea for a plot line! Now it looks like I'll have to go change it...

I like the story. It's well written, chapters are a little short, but they seem to be getting longer as they go.

There's sparse description, but it doesn't really seem to take away from the story.

The one thing that was slightly confusing about it was when you were flipping back and forth between the memories, it was hard to tell if you were talking about John or Chas.
Falcon Horus chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
Wow, this is a very good chapter. Well done!

More please!

Greetz ;)
Xelena chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
michael replaced gabriel? now that's an interesting thought. i don't know who to be more concerned for- lu or john.
Xelena chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
aw, poor chaz
Detroit chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Your really turning these bad boys out. Good stuff keep it up.
Shlee Verde chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
this is great! keep up the great work :)