Reviews for Joy Ride
k chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
ninjas in a car. weirdest idea ever
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Lol
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That was hilarious and sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Funny as fuck, with a dash of seriousness. Loved it.
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
awww, this was so cute...kinda bittersweet when I think about the actual manga/anime and all that, though, with all those deaths and whatnot.
the sylph chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
UGH. MY FEELS.

This is the relationship Team 7 was meant to have. It had everything I love about them: Naruto/Sasuke bromance, hilarious situations, just the whole Kakashi-Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura dynamic. Their dysfunctional relationships always had a feeling of rightness when they were a team, and I think you wrote that well. And of course, that feels-inducing part about how they were growing up so fast and wouldn't be able to spend as much time together... we all know how that came true in a way. Kakashi is just so wonderful in here too, especially with the last line.

I miss the good old days too. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was tooo funny! XD
Oturan Ikamuzu chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Loved this! Kakashi is so in character - and this takes place back when Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were cute and twelve, instead of sixteen/seventeen and all angsty. :(
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
that was awesome. pure awesomeness
paracuties chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww...I like this :) It's really cute, and made me laugh the whole time :D And NOOO, don't remind us of what's going to happen! You're foreshadowing that these good old days will end! NOOOO...but anyway, this is just hilarious. Loved it. And especially loved the part how you tied in the deer crap and goat crap at the beginning and end. Every detail you add is just hilarious, especially the parts with Naruto and Sasuke arguing around playfully. Their relationship is so bittersweet. Well anyway, before you get me to start ranting about how Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is so brotherly friendly and all beautiful (as brothers) and everything...good job on this! Loved it, keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Awesome interactions lol
Bam-There You Go chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is the funniest shit ive ever seen! lol loved it
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Nice.
Binksy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
laughing so hard right now!
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 11/13/2012