Reviews for Replaced
The biggest ikarishipping Fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow this was really good and pretty
BOB chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
SORRY 4 THE HARSH REVIEW ON THE LAST FIC, BUT THIS WAS GREAT. I LOVED IT!

KEEP WRITING!

P.S. I AM A GIRL
Hakajin chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aw, that was so cute and feel good! I like it. Misty and May should be friends. I don't believe in Advanceshipping, and they got along well when they met, so I think it would work.
Ice-Phoenix-chan chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
They *inhale* are *exhale* friends! *ahem* I've already given you my suggestions but ya... *shrugs* anyway, glad they're friends.
2good4evil2evil4u chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
i like it.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Reminds me a bit of my piece from May's point of view.

Maybe you should read it.

A Misty May conflict, if only one way, without the war and yet not indifference or 'May's already in love with game avatar', a breath of fresh air to say the least.
Captain Blue chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
It's good to see that Misty has no rivaly with May.

Salamence: Partly because this guy (*nods at me*) loves May.

Oh, hush up you. I like it. _ Why don't you review my fics? Please?
Wandering Gamer chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Really light-hearted poem... Very nice to see after bearly surviving all those (childish) rants and whining that are falsely called poems.

In all honesty, the two wouldn't have met period if without Ash. Also in the anime (I actually pulled myself away from other things to see that ep) the two (Misty and May) get along quite well and parted as friends. (Misty even wished May luck in her contest endeavors)

Unless your pointing at fanfiction where the eliteist Pokeshippers rule and have let their disillusion that their precious redhead is gone and put all these lame attacks on May over falsly executed reasons created by the DUB (not the original japanese version) between Ash and Misty.

But, that my thoughts on it all...

That's my opinion,

Wandering Gamer
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
good poem, i think they can be friends too, i have nothing against misty