Reviews for In the Heat
jennifer chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
read all of it it was great from start to finish. must have more.
connell.h11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
heyyyyyyy
Nixy chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
Hi there! First off apologies for being a very naughty reviewer I have to admit I read the entire thing and am

Only reviewing now... I hope you can forgive me as I think this fic is fantastic! I'm pretty sure I may have reviewed before when I read this the first time around but anywho yea it's still very good and I'm very sad that's it's not finished :( I have plenty of unfinished fics I know how hard it can be when you loose the inspiration but I really thig this is worth continuing if you can.

N
libowie chapter 21 . 7/29/2011
I adore the way you flesh Kitty out; she doesn't lose her teenage girl characterization but you aren't over the top about it like many authors. Nicely done.
Rachel chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
loved it! please update, its driving me crazy
Nixy chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
OMFG! I have read this entire thing in two days on my iPhone, I now have a headache and partial blindness but it was worth it lol. Love what you have done so far and I can't wait to read what comes next. The Phoenix saga is my favourite and I hope you update soon! Excited to read more now that Emma and Jean have finally met woop! X
Paladin of Farore chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
ok, i really like rachel fics, but how is she from the 31st century? alternate timelines dont put events a milenia into the future.
FireBornInsanity chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
I love it! Rachel Summers is one of my favorite characters, but you don't hear too much about her. its an awesome fic i love it and cant wait until the nxt chptr!
Courtney Summers chapter 21 . 8/9/2009
Love it!
StarlightAfterAStorm chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
OMG! I am a HUGE fan of your work and I really really REALLY think you should update this because I've read it and re-read it so many times now that I think I'm going to spontaneously combust trying to figure out what's going to happen next!AH! Hate Emma so much! HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!

But GREAT STORY!
IsitaGRC chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
This is really a GREAT story you have here! it's the best X-men: Evolution story I've ever read! seriously! It made laugh, scream, cry, curse... everything!

Please, please, please update this, I mean, I need to know what's gonna happen! I'm going to die here, have mercy...

P.S: I hope you kill Ema, I really hate her
Red red red ribbon chapter 21 . 9/12/2008
love it please please please please update soon please
Taeniaea chapter 21 . 3/27/2008
Great Story!
Lil Jean chapter 21 . 10/8/2006
Holy crap. SCREW YOU EMMA! JOTT WILL LIVE ON FOREVER! Ok, um, you really need to update soon!
The Evil Carlita chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
So good. I hope that I have the stamina to get through the... how many chapters are there again? A gazillion? hehe

-The Evil Carlita- of Newly Evolved