Reviews for In the Heat
sweetmidnight chapter 10 . 8/9/2005
Hm...I'm guessing that Rachel has something to do with Aideen Grey. Maybe Rachel is Aideen's reincarnation? Crazy idea, I know.
Anna chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
What a bedtime story! lol It explains alot like how she got the idea of phoenix for a codename.I don't know too much about the phoenix but I like your version. Is the rearranging molecules something you added or is that part of the phoenix force? And why was Jean doing so well on that video game? Was that part of the phoenix too? Anyway great chapter!
whylime chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Hey, sorry I havent reviewed in forever, but I have been reading each chapter with much excitment. The story keeps getting more and more interesting and like I said before, I don't know the pheonix saga so its all news to me. I'm glad that Jean picked a codename it has always driven my crazy that she didnt have one. Did you write Aideen's poem/curse yourself or is it from cannon?, because it was really good! Good luck wit the new school year, I hope you don't get so busy you have to stop writting!

p.s. I know someone already posted the answer, but I spotted the Dazzler cameo in chapter nine
Redd Eyez chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Nice chapter! i love it! great job with the story. your version is really really good so far. please update soon. i hate school! i also tried to update my story 'Depp Within' before School started today.

JOTT 4EVER
Diaz F chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Wow! The explaination was amazing! The Phoenix is just getting worse. And I hope Rachel will be of help when it finally comes out at full force. Shouldn't she know something about the Phonix? Considering that she comes from the future...
Rogue14 chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Ah! So that explains where she came up with the codename. Wow...what a bedtime story, lol. Well write more ASAP!
slickboy444 chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Now things are heating up! You showed some good signs of Phoenix potential brimming beneath the surface! But there are still plenty of unanswered questions. And I look foward to seeing where it goes because it's clear something's going on with Jean and she's not given Scott, Rachel, or the Professor the full story. And after what happened earlier, I have a feeling this is just a small sign of things to come! I hope it picks up soon! Update soon my friend! Slickboy out!
marvlix chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
it was really really really REALLY good.
Wen1 chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Carry on ! it's great and Jean's is more and more coming near of Phoenix

JOTT FOREVER !

Wen
DOJ chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
Wow, I really liked the story Jean's dad told her, it adds an interesting aspect the story at whole. Haha, I love your theory about Magneto and pregnant Mystique, I could see that. I'm suprised no one has given a thought to the fact that maybe Jean was the one who "attacked" the danger room. Did Cerebro register another mutant or something 'cause it's not really Jean or...? Guess I'll just have to wait and see _ Oh man, you're in school already? I don't start for another 4 weeks.
jlhx chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
wow...tats a interesting story
sweetmidnight chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
WIth each chapter I'm getting more and more into this fic! Keep writing!
Diaz F chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
Wow... I hope she passed out due to the explosion and 'smoke filling her lungs'. And why 'Phoenix' all of a sudden? Was is the Phoenix force who was initiating her to say so?

Bobby/Amamra's moment was awesome! I like that a lot! Great job!
jlhx chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
gud one!
castillo chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
Awesome story great sorry I've taken so long to post a review but I just started reading it and finished today. Anyway awesome again can't wait to see what happens and I like the dog. Ok you probably think I am so weird right now so I'm gonna shut story.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »